lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Coventry*****

Coventry (the Sky Blues if you haven't heard yet) commentators saying there are some reporters from Norfolk who are no being unbiased behind them.

Are they hearing their own comments???

Not only are they spouting nonsense....they are hoping players like Hanley are sent off.

I guess when you're desperate...

Giannoulis is definitely causing merry havoc down the left, and it's opening space up for the rest.

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Giannoulis is definitely causing merry havoc down the left, and it's opening space up for the rest.

Yeah he's showing why having a proper left back does help out attacking style.

I wonder what the record is for most team fouls without a yellow card. I think Coventry are on 15. James must be responsible for 4 of them. Utterly useless refereeing.

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Certainly nice to see Giannis coming into his own now. Really promising, was just thinking he’d look at home in the prem as he cut round his man

3 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Certainly nice to see Giannis coming into his own now. Really promising, was just thinking he’d look at home in the prem as he cut round his man

He might have a surname that looks like an eye complaint, but he's coming on leaps and bounds now. Shows what we miss when Sorensen is there, yet at the same time Sorensen did superbly well to be as consistent as he was when bailing out in a position he'd never played before.