Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 14 Week 24

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.2032798492_dspic2.jpg.7ad8ec99ee0820451b428e9c5b898253.jpg

Hope you’re all safe and well.

This week we have @Diesel Doris in in charge of selecting the final six results. Diesel is absolutely flying in our PUPs leagues this season. She is just a win behind first in the main league with 20/23 87% winning picks, second in the profitability league with +6.42 and was PUP of the Month in December. And of course Diesel has two previous wins on Arrdee’s honours board. So let’s help her to a much needed win with our very best picks from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon that are listed on Bet 365.

We have @lake district canary making the final selections for our game at home to Rotherham on Saturday. Lakey, who has won making these selections before also has two wins on Arrdee’s honours board. Let’s help Lakey to add more funds to the pot with some great options from those which are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

I’ve provisionally set the rota’s for March. Please let me know if the dates are suitable…

Six Results

06/03/21 – @sonyc

13/03/21 – @dj11

20/03/21 - @ZLF

27/03/21 – @nutty nigel

Norwich Game

06/03/21 – @Kathy

13/03/21 – @lappinitup

20/03/21- @Hissing Sid (ChelleCity week)

27/03/21 – Internationals

We had a good start to “PUPs backing City” last weekend with the win against Stoke. The next game is tonight at Coventry…

1530917997_Screenshot(37).png.0114ff06638f44b17cc9987643600146.png

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

1283382777_turner2-page-001.jpg.e0726504430ffc2f43ef17410932b6ca.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

318255217_cavellhealthcare.jpg.4e98bab8c935a38ba9a21a447c376c87.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Diesel Doris and Lake District Cananry. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Trish and Colin, the thread is yours.......🙃....

1570795940_Rayssignature-15Nov20.jpg.9a8a1ef4b9381f058cb9def9a3697415.jpg

1383682230_Signaturetotals-14feb21.jpg.7f0cd9047f7056107d9722720fdcea9a.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

It's Saturday evening in Portugal for me

Sporting (Top, 7-2-0 18-5 at home) v Portimonense (12th, 1-2-7 7-16 away) - Home Win 

For the match bet, HT/FT City/City

Best of luck Doris, LDC, and all you PUPs

PS, Nutty, 20th March is good for me. 

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Doris and Lakey not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for BARCELONA v Cadiz.

For the Norwich game Buendia to score the first goal of the game.

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.2032798492_dspic2.jpg.7ad8ec99ee0820451b428e9c5b898253.jpg

Hope you’re all safe and well.

This week we have @Diesel Doris in in charge of selecting the final six results. Diesel is absolutely flying in our PUPs leagues this season. She is just a win behind first in the main league with 20/23 87% winning picks, second in the profitability league with +6.42 and was PUP of the Month in December. And of course Diesel has two previous wins on Arrdee’s honours board. So let’s help her to a much needed win with our very best picks from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon that are listed on Bet 365.

We have @lake district canary making the final selections for our game at home to Rotherham on Saturday. Lakey, who has won making these selections before also has two wins on Arrdee’s honours board. Let’s help Lakey to add more funds to the pot with some great options from those which are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

I’ve provisionally set the rota’s for March. Please let me know if the dates are suitable…

Six Results

06/03/21 – @sonyc

13/03/21 – @dj11

20/03/21 - @ZLF

27/03/21 – @nutty nigel

Norwich Game

06/03/21 – @Kathy

13/03/21 – @lappinitup

20/03/21- @Hissing Sid (ChelleCity week)

27/03/21 – Internationals

We had a good start to “PUPs backing City” last weekend with the win against Stoke. The next game is tonight at Coventry…

1530917997_Screenshot(37).png.0114ff06638f44b17cc9987643600146.png

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

1283382777_turner2-page-001.jpg.e0726504430ffc2f43ef17410932b6ca.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

318255217_cavellhealthcare.jpg.4e98bab8c935a38ba9a21a447c376c87.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Diesel Doris and Lake District Cananry. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Trish and Colin, the thread is yours.......🙃....

1570795940_Rayssignature-15Nov20.jpg.9a8a1ef4b9381f058cb9def9a3697415.jpg

1383682230_Signaturetotals-14feb21.jpg.7f0cd9047f7056107d9722720fdcea9a.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

• Thanks 1

Not sure that’s a particularly wise choice Nutty the way things are going this season, but yes I can do it!

• Thanks 1

Hi all, Hope everyone is well and staying safe. Thank you for the intro Eddie. With the help of our great team of PUPs I'll do my best to put some more money into the pot for those lovely boys and girls. I will post my picks around 10pm on Friday. Good luck everyone, especially @lake district canary with the Norwich bet.

Morning all.

Rangers to beat Dundee Utd for me please.

For City's game I'd back Giannoulis to score. He looks like he's always willing to have a go and sooner or later one will go in. The odds should be quite good.

Good luck Diesel and LDC.

Thanks for letting me do the Rotherham result picks, Nutty.  Rotherham have had mixed results with a smattering of very good wins, but some losses too, so a bit inconsistent and hard to predict, but if we play well they will find it difficult against us.

I'll be getting the picks in around 8.00pm Friday so get those suggestions in before then folks! 

Good luck everyone and of course especially to Diesel with the match picks.

Thank you Nutty, I really look forward to doing the picks on 13/3. 

Wierzburger vs Hamburger SV. Away win on Sunday. 

As LDC tends to be a glass overflowing type of guy, I suggest a Pukki hat trick. 

As ever, very best of luck

• Thanks 1

Hi PUPs, back off to Greece these week and the beautiful city of Thessaloniki with PAOK VS. LAMIA (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for Cantwell to score (anytime) against the team he should always have gone out on loan to and also a red card in the game.

Best of luck everyone! 💛💚🏆

Apples

Thank you Nutty. Happy for the 6th March.

For Diesel Doris I can see a very motivated Posh best struggling Wimbledon (who let in lots). So, a Peterboro home win.

For LDC I can see a good win now we have really got into something like top gear and a renewal in Teemu. Over 2.5 goals would be a safer bet (than Olly Skipp getting his first goal depending on how risky you wanted to be). Over 2.5.

• Thanks 1

Hello Pups .

Lakey , I’ll suggest a 3-0 win for us .

Diesel Doris , I’m going for Ipswich v OXFORD Away win . 23/20 . I can’t resist . 

Very best of luck to you both . 

Good luck again to all.....

Zlin v Sparta Prague - away win

For the Norwich game I’m going for 4-0 win.

Fingers crossed guys. OTBC 💛💚

In the 6/9/12/15 etc pointer game at the bottom of the Prem I feel Fulham will beat Sheff Utd with a decent return on that happening hopefully

Our game, I think we will win 3-0 with Todd to score anytime

All the very best to Diesel and Lakey

@nutty nigel  20th is good for me Eddie;   about time I finally chose 6 winners 🤷‍♂️

My pick is a fairly confident Exeter home win v Grimsby - assuming the actually goes ahead on time..

As for City I suggest a 2-0 win with PUkki to score anytime.

Good luck one and all.

• Thanks 1

League One where I think...

Wigan         v          Lincoln          Away Win

For our game...

A goal for Grant Hanley.

Man Utd to beat Newcastle please

For Norwich 3-1 with Pukki to score anytime

Good Luck Trish & Lakey 

Good Morning

For Diesel - The Thai 2nd Divison - Khonkaen Utd v Samut Sakhon - Home Win.

For Lakey - Pukki to score 2 or more goals.

The Australian W-League.

Brisbane Roar to win at home against Perth Glory.

Brisbane Roar have an overall 4-4-0 and 17/6 record. Perth Glory have an overall 0-1-3 and 2/5 record. The odds are around 1/6.

---

For the NCFC bet I suggest a treble of Hanley to score and Norwich City to win (16/1), City to win by two goals (7/2), and City to have +5.5 corners (1/4).

Good luck to all!

Lazio v Sampdoria home win 

Cantwell to score first

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Hi pups my pick is 

MAN UTD to beat newcastle

for the NCFC bet cantwell to score anytime

good luck to all

Hi Nutty, here are my picks for the Norwich match.  I've sent you a tenner for an extra set of bets if you can put these on too. Thanks.

First set based on people's suggestions -

£1  HT/FT - Draw/City

£1   Over 2.5 goals

£1   Pukki to score 2 goals

£1   Giannoulis to score anytime

£1    Purple's treble - Hanley to score and city to win/City to win by 2 goals/City to have +5.5 corners

£1    Vrancic to score anytime

£1     3-1 Pukki to score first

£1     3-0 Todd to score first

£1    Hat trick for Pukki

£1    Buendia to score first and 6-0 result

Now for my mad picks -

50p on each of the following -

4-0   5-0    6-0    7-0   

4-1   5-1   6-1   7-1

1-0 Hanley        1-0 Aarons       1-0 Giannoulis   1-0 Gibson      1-0 McLean

3-0 Pukki to score first

4-1 Pukki to score first

3-1 Cantwell to score first

4-1 Cantwell to score first

2-0 Buendia to score first

3-1  Buendia to score first

2-0 Vrancic to score first

Sorry to give you so many bets to put on, but hopefully something will come through! 

Good luck to everyone! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1