Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Bristol City sack head coach

Not amazingly surprising given their recent run of form, getting hammered by Watford, and the way the club seems to be run now. They've been through a few managers recently from memory.

Just makes you glad we're on a steady ship here now thanks mainly to Webber, and in a large part to Ed Balls

No messing though, 6 defeats and wallop you're toast.

I wonder if they might regret that though. Brizzle played some decent stuff against us, but defensively are appalling.

often it is the case of the above results being the straw that ....etc

they are a symptom of a wider cause

I thought it was harsh Johnson got the boot tbh.

I'd imagine they will go for Slav bilic or maybe Marco Silva (always been a fan of him since he been in English game, if God forbid df left I'd be happy with Marco or Slav)

Edited by NeymarSmith

Over the last week or so I have seen quite a few opinions of Bristol City fans, in regards to their (now departed) Manager. None of them were happy with him, nor the style of football the team was playing. Time for change. Hopefully a new manager will inspire them in their forthcoming fixtures against Swansea and Bournemouth

Edited by Crabbycanary3

2 hours ago, AJ said:

Not amazingly surprising given their recent run of form, getting hammered by Watford, and the way the club seems to be run now. They've been through a few managers recently from memory.

Just makes you glad we're on a steady ship here now thanks mainly to Webber, and in a large part to Ed Balls

Releasing Korey Smith in the summer is looking like an error, playing week in week out for a good Swansea side now. 

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Another step up the managerial progression ladder before returning to Carrow Road.

I can't see RM moving at the moment, but I wouldn't rule him out of returning here at some point