Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

cryptic Cantwell post

1 minute ago, Downloads said:

Clowns on this thread honestly, so embarrassing.   Can't we just enjoy his footy?

Thats exactly what I want to do - enjoy his football and for him to be focused on that, and not the next trendy tik tok / Insta / twatter or whatever it may be

Honestly, wtf does it matter?

Why are we looking for problems? Am sure Webber will let us know when there is one. Until that point lets just let Cantwell live his life the way he wants to.

• Like 1

He's a young lad. It's what they do, do you lot just concentrate 100% on work. 

Some people on this thread need to give their heads a wobble. 

• Like 1

Agreed Parma.

May not get the goals but the work he puts in is ridiculous. Other players strolling about and he's always there to make himself available for a pass. Without him we wouldn't look like a team so much as he knits so much together with his work ethic.

• Like 1

He was very good this evening,  Let’s hope he continues doing his talking on the pitch, and gets paid what he deserves.  (Assuming it was the contract negotiations he was referring  to)

Todders deserved a goal against the Sky Blues but his energy and commitment on a difficult playing surface more than sufficed.....

10 hours ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

Best player on the pitch tonight. By a distance. 

Parma

Thought he was very good.

That this thread involves a quantity of adult men speculating about a young guys social media post speaks volumes; I really hope it's just lockdown getting to 'em.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Thats exactly what I want to do - enjoy his football and for him to be focused on that, and not the next trendy tik tok / Insta / twatter or whatever it may be

Oddly it's not mutually exclusive. He's allowed to post on social media and be good at football.

Last night was pretty much all the evidence you should need for that.

11 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I must have missed him sending the message specifically to you. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, DON’T READ IT.

10 hours ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

Best player on the pitch tonight. By a distance. 

Parma

Yes but by how far exactly Parma? That’s much too vague , and far too short . We need details Parma . DETAILS !  

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard
  • Haha 1