Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

cryptic Cantwell post

A cryptic message for you, rearrange these words into a sentence.

Everything thread a need not does

Edited by king canary

Maybe he’d just lit the firework on the bag of dog sh1t outside Uncle Fred’s front door?

• Haha 5

Only relevant If he doesn’t start tonight!

although contract point is an interesting one....but surely he’d be disrespecting the club and people that have made him the player he is if he didn’t sign a new contract (even if it’s just to let us get a decent fee for him!)

• Like 1

Easy to assume this is football related as it could be anything, however let's assume it is.

Has he not just shown the same disrespect by airing his dirty washing (again) in public.

Talented player, needs to grow up and grow up fast.

When he plays and he's at his best he commands respect. Just because he scored a goal last week he can't go around thinking he's Jack Grealish. 

My guess, contractual FWIW....

Doesn’t sound good if it is contract related,  and based on the ‘sitting on the pitch for the cameras’ comments from Webber last season it doesn’t sound like those two have the best relationship...

Cantwell now making a public comment like this will do nothing to help things either, will be a shame to lose him in the summer if terms can’t be agreed.

But if it isn’t NCFC related he could probably do with being a bit more specific, does he get a bit of a kick out of the speculation he incites?

So, he's been snubbed by the Manager for not being selected tonight and by Webber for a new contract, and TC has been secretly tapped up by another Club that Norwich know nothing about yet?

He's a very good player on his day. Of course, but he's miles away from Max Aarons and Emi in my eyes. No doubt about it. Is he a top 4 Prem player? No. Will he play for England? Probably not given the quality ahead of him. He's the type of player that will get a big move then slide down the greasy pole into mid table championship obscurity. I'm getting fed up with these social media messages he posts. He's clearly got a playboy ego about him which rubs some up the wrong way, myself included. Something that apparently cost him a move to Leeds last Summer by the way if rumours are to be believed. He needs to take a leaf out of Max Aarons book. He needs to stop with the social media cryptic crap. He needs to stop with the camera performances seeking attention (something that Webber commented on at the end of last season) and focus on his "A game". Being humble is a life lesson that he needs to learn.

• Like 1

Maybe he’s just commenting on the constant abuse players are getting on social media! 

Maybe he's commenting on the postman being rude to him.... 

.... Oh wait, who cares? 

It's doing him no favours.  Best thing is to do his talking on the pitch, score goals and celebrate how he likes - I liked his celebration last week too - but this stuff is just counter productive. It invites specualtion, rumours and conspiracy theories. Whatever the post is about - if it's football related, do your talking on the pitch.......if it's not football related, perhaps make it a bit less cryptic so people know what you are on about.

• Like 2

Just needs to get his head down and concentrate on his football, which he seems to have been doing more of recently which is good to see.

As for this post, well, there's nothing to suggest it is even football related so I wouldn't read into it too much

Or perhaps people could stop over reacting to his posts ? So far it’s because he either isn’t playing tonight or it’s a contract problem, calm down everyone 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like something someone would say before committing a high school shooting massacre. Like the ones they're really good at in America.

Edited by Paint Me Yellow
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Or perhaps people could stop over reacting to his posts ? So far it’s because he either isn’t playing tonight or it’s a contract problem, calm down everyone 

Who's over reacting? just speculating on a football forum about a cryptic message one of our players has sent out. 

Oh for someone ITK to comment..........thats all it needs. 

Quite honestly, I think he has probably read this site and noticed how we all fall out with each other and is wondering why anyone has the temerity to take the pish out of him.

I think he is one of the first on the team sheet after Saturday's performance.