CANARYKING

Meanwhile at Poooman Rd

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

I’m getting worried now, they might actually get round to firing him

I know, I’d actually take a 1-0 win for them right now! He must stay!

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Not overly bothered now tbh. If he goes (which I would say would be a shame) No one is going to be able to rescue that shower of players to produce a Lazarus style end of season rise through the League to get promotion. They simply are not good enough. Lambert has done what we all hoped he would do and taken them down, without a hope of getting back up. Any further demise will be a bonus

Northampton Town win please. ITFC cant afford to sack him and I don't see him walking away. It is looking like 6th place is the one up for grabs and win lose or draw they are still in contention even though sides above are better and have games in hand. Northampton need the win more.

42 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just popped over to TWTD and it is absolute carnage.

Best thing on the net 😂

45 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Stop worrying, I've told you all before they can't afford to, and even if they did who the hell could they afford to replace him? I'd actually pee myself with excitement at the thought of someone like Steve Evans taking charge. 

The pure comedy that is ITFC is far from over yet 👍

Ended 0-0 with a red card chucked in for good measure in the 94th minute. My advice would be to let TWTD calm down for an hour or so before reading your bedtime entertainment. 😂

I'm listening to BBC Radio Suffolk.
Schadenfreude, I guess.
I don't think we'll be playing them in the league any time soon. Still, I'd relish a cup tie with them and expect Farke to put out the strongest squad available.

• Like 1

A creditable result for them against a dangerous team fighting for their lives at the foot of the table. Paul will be proud of his team. I can hear his post match thoughts right now in his press briefing...

"Listen...those boys have given me everything. They went to the well for me tonight. I couldn't ask for more. We've kept a clean sheet, we have kept their goal threat to a minimum.....Look..I trust these boys as soon as they cross that white line"

"I have watched games like this many times. Who knows how important that point will be at the end of the season. We've matches coming now thick and fast and we'll go again".

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

A creditable result for them against a dangerous team fighting for their lives at the foot of the table. Paul will be proud of his team. I can hear his post match thoughts right now in his press briefing...

"Listen...those boys have given me everything. They went to the well for me tonight. I couldn't ask for more. We've kept a clean sheet, we have kept their goal threat to a minimum.....Look..I trust these boys as soon as they cross that white line"

"I have watched games like this many times. Who knows how important that point will be at the end of the season. We've matches coming now thick and fast and we'll go again".

“The red card changed the game”

”It was in the 93rd minute, Paul”

”And we were still in with a chance then”

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Ended 0-0 with a red card chucked in for good measure in the 94th minute. My advice would be to let TWTD calm down for an hour or so before reading your bedtime entertainment. 😂

Sod that, I'm going to have a look now.

It'll take an hour or two to get through all the various threads as it is

1 minute ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Don't know what all the fuss is about................. they've gone up a place tonight. Green shoots are there for everybody to see. 

Yes, if you happen to have access to the Hubble Space Telescope