Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Wednesday And The Red Button.

Having noted something else on another thread a few minutes ago i really would love to comment but i think we would all know how it would then pan out.

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Having noted something else on another thread a few minutes ago i really would love to comment but i think we would all know how it would then pan out.

go on peppa 😁

12 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Greavsy do you know ......

1. any season ticket holders that have been dumb enough to buy an overseas subscription to ifollow?

2. any non season ticket holders who would want to cover their tracks with a VPN, risk the VPN breaking down, and buy an overseas subscription to ifollow when you can buy one in the UK?

3. anyone dumb enough to buy a season ticket on ifollow yet spend hours scratching around to find and post illegal streams to the same game?

do tell cranky

5 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

As has already been mentioned Birmingham next week.

I am as confused by this reply as I am by my PUPs picking form..😉

Are you saying the Birmingham game is one of those always scheduled for midweek or one of those moved from a weekend?

36 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Greavsy do you know ......

1. any season ticket holders that have been dumb enough to buy an overseas subscription to ifollow?

2. any non season ticket holders who would want to cover their tracks with a VPN, risk the VPN breaking down, and buy an overseas subscription to ifollow when you can buy one in the UK?

3. anyone dumb enough to buy a season ticket on ifollow yet spend hours scratching around to find and post illegal streams to the same game?

IF the VPN breaks down its a 20 second job to connect to another one

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

I am as confused by this reply as I am by my PUPs picking form..😉

Are you saying the Birmingham game is one of those always scheduled for midweek or one of those moved from a weekend?

Scheduled for midweek and not moved from a weekend.

23 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I believe there is Radio Norfolk commentary away now - they certainly provide it for away games on the wireless (Chris Goreham et all are at carrow road but commentating from a screening). Id assume Ifollow would pick that up. 

Since the latest lockdown whenever I’ve had the Radio Norfolk commentary on the IFollow they seem to be a little ahead of the action on screen. I think Chris Goreham or whoever is watching a different feed or at least it’s not in synch with the picture we see.

I prefer to watch on mute as I’m not a fan of the ‘away ‘ commentators at most grounds. Maybe Paddy Davitt could put away his sky-blue glasses for the evening and see what he makes of it 😉

If you have a NowTV month sports pass you can now get the sky red button on selected (basically more recent) Now TV devices.

ive checked and my kit is all too old so no good for this. But I’m getting a new fire tv stick for Amazon prime which should make this work in time for next week’s game. Possibly.

This is no good for a NowTV day or week sky sports pass.

Just now, The Bristol Nest said:

Can't find it on the red button. ideas?

Doesn't go live until 5 to 7 

30 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

If you have a NowTV month sports pass you can now get the sky red button on selected (basically more recent) Now TV devices.

ive checked and my kit is all too old so no good for this. But I’m getting a new fire tv stick for Amazon prime which should make this work in time for next week’s game. Possibly.

This is no good for a NowTV day or week sky sports pass.

Do you have a laptop or something you could watch it on? Or games console

If anyone's looking through sports on now TV and can't find it it's in its own section under bonus streams

Watching through the red button on Virgin but the sound has all gone a bit Norman Collier. Anyone else got that problem?

2 minutes ago, Canary73 said:

Watching through the red button on Virgin but the sound has all gone a bit Norman Collier. Anyone else got that problem?

Yeah the commentator said there are issues with the feed from there.

This kit also doesn't help with the low resolution picture...

2 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Yes. Good replays too

Thanks Smithy. The one camera is better than nothing but it doesn’t even pan around for the subs . I should have watched on iFollow but I couldn’t be bothered to set the laptop up! 

Decent coverage on ifollow.....but I hope we don't play in our 3rd strip under floodlights again this season.....difficult for the eye to follow.....

2 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Decent coverage on ifollow.....but I hope we don't play in our 3rd strip under floodlights again this season.....difficult for the eye to follow.....

Better than the Blue monstrosity .... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Away commentary on IFollow was awful

No no no, it was the greatest commentary I have ever heard, pure comedy gold. They would have even made it worth it had we lost. 

• Like 1

The pundit - Steve Ogrizovic was good, and fair. The commentator was a bell-end. How many times did he call Krul   Pukki?!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Thanks Smithy. The one camera is better than nothing but it doesn’t even pan around for the subs . I should have watched on iFollow but I couldn’t be bothered to set the laptop up! 

It’s probably worth the tenner to get decent coverage even if you watch it on mute. It’s not like watching it on Sky Main Event production-wise but for me there’s a lot to be said for watching on IFollow especially with an in-synch Radio Norfolk commentary.

6 hours ago, Greavsy said:

The pundit - Steve Ogrizovic was good, and fair. The commentator was a bell-end. How many times did he call Krul   Pukki?!

Twice. And the second time he corrected himself.

But he also once called him 'Martin Krul', no doubt confusing him with Martin Kuhl, who played for Birmingham, Portsmouth and a few other clubs. That was mildly amusing. I heard nothing to make him deserve to be called a 'bell-end'.

Ogrizovic was excellent, and full of praise for City. A real died-in-the-wool football man. And he valued Todd at £50 million!