Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Wednesday And The Red Button.

7pm is such an odd time, what's wrong with 7:30 or 7:45?

3 minutes ago, AJ said:

7pm is such an odd time, what's wrong with 7:30 or 7:45?

I think it is more a case of a later start not being needed - as there is no requirement to allow time to get all the fans into the ground

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Midweek away game on ifollow.....For ST holders and t'others......who can't afford Sky.....

picture  is better on ifollow than it is on  sky red button or is that because I get sky through Virgin , the Sky SD signal on the red button is almost unwatchable

Edited by city4eva

1 minute ago, city4eva said:

picture  is better on ifollow than it is on  sky red button or is that because I get sky through Virgin , the Sky SD signal on the red button is almost unwatchable

The red button games have one camera and no replays which is annoying but I already pay for Sky and don't fancy an extra £10 for a slightly better angle.

3 minutes ago, king canary said:

The red button games have one camera and no replays which is annoying but I already pay for Sky and don't fancy an extra £10 for a slightly better angle.

I pay for Sky but also have a season ticket so its ifollow for me

I will be unable to watch this live - anyone know if you can record it on the red button? I'm sure I have managed to do so in the past but I cannot seem to get my Sky Q box to schedule to record anything but the main/featured game at the moment. 

9 minutes ago, Mutley said:

I will be unable to watch this live - anyone know if you can record it on the red button? I'm sure I have managed to do so in the past but I cannot seem to get my Sky Q box to schedule to record anything but the main/featured game at the moment. 

I don't believe you can , I've tried b4 but too no avail.

5 hours ago, Canary dwarf said:

I don't believe you can , I've tried b4 but too no avail.

That's a pain because on my previous Sky box I'm sure that I was able to do so. 

On 15/02/2021 at 16:24, king canary said:

It's not great but it is better than nothing!

On 15/02/2021 at 16:22, city4eva said:

The commentary is pretty annoying as well but obviously no Radio Norfolk on ifollow for away games. I'll flick between the two and pick the one that makes me less angry. But I'm old and grumpy. 

7.00 kick off is good for players and younger children 

• Like 1

On 15/02/2021 at 16:24, king canary said:

Don't forget midweek away games are free to season ticket holders on ifollow 

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Don't forget midweek away games are free to season ticket holders on ifollow 

Not all of them, only the 8 scheduled rounds of games announced at the start of the season. Rearranged games do not count Millwall being an example.

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

The commentary is pretty annoying as well but obviously no Radio Norfolk on ifollow for away games. I'll flick between the two and pick the one that makes me less angry. But I'm old and grumpy. 

7.00 kick off is good for players and younger children 

I believe there is Radio Norfolk commentary away now - they certainly provide it for away games on the wireless (Chris Goreham et all are at carrow road but commentating from a screening). Id assume Ifollow would pick that up. 

12 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I believe there is Radio Norfolk commentary away now - they certainly provide it for away games on the wireless (Chris Goreham et all are at carrow road but commentating from a screening). Id assume Ifollow would pick that up. 

Thanks Greavsy. I'll go with ifollow. I watched a game on the red button last night and the picture and commentary were awful 

12 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Not all of them, only the 8 scheduled rounds of games announced at the start of the season. Rearranged games do not count Millwall being an example.

Are there any of those left? 

2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Are there any of those left? 

As has already been mentioned Birmingham next week.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Wasn't there something about the commentary being behind the footage because of this? I probably won't have the sound on anyway as the Mrs will be watching the TV

Not seen that - but would make sense, if they are commentating on the same feed we are watching. 

I'm just grateful to be able to watch the match, and appreciate the efforts the club have gone to to provide this service, for no charge. 

if watching the game via a paid for ifollow is stealing then so be it

but I have to add it has been amusing reading all the self righteous puff from you and the other 'holy joes'

to clarify I paid a years subscription as an over seas subscriber - something I did mention a week or so back

but as said, it has been fun

now why not wind your neck in, and climb off your high horse

as basically.... you’ve been had

4 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Corrected that for you

Greavsy do you know ......

1. any season ticket holders that have been dumb enough to buy an overseas subscription to ifollow?

2. any non season ticket holders who would want to cover their tracks with a VPN, risk the VPN breaking down, and buy an overseas subscription to ifollow when you can buy one in the UK?

3. anyone dumb enough to buy a season ticket on ifollow yet spend hours scratching around to find and post illegal streams to the same game?

• Haha 1