Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

All in yellow Kieran Scott

4 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I’d be happy if this was the guy being trained to replace webber, seems to know his stuff and knows the club

it did come across like that

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I’d be happy if this was the guy being trained to replace webber, seems to know his stuff and knows the club

Dead cert I would say. Would be number 1 on the shortlist. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

It sounds like him and Webber share very similar opinions on football related matters so hopefully it would be a seamless transition.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lappinitup said:

Is Keith his brother?

Jealous brother syndrome - Yeah, you might be onto something

12 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

From hearing the end of that interview I'd say that looks pretty likely and I'm sure we'd all be happy with that. The SD role is a good one to make succesive internal appointments. This guy knows his stuff, the club and will be able to ensure a smooth transition. Just hope he's got an eye on Farkes contract because losing both him and Webber at the same time would really hurt us.

3 hours ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

From hearing the end of that interview I'd say that looks pretty likely and I'm sure we'd all be happy with that. The SD role is a good one to make succesive internal appointments. This guy knows his stuff, the club and will be able to ensure a smooth transition. Just hope he's got an eye on Farkes contract because losing both him and Webber at the same time would really hurt us.

I’d imagine as Scott is learning off Webber, Farkes contract will he looked at and he will already have a good relationship with Scott

18 hours ago, Bill said:

very informative and open

Possibly a little too open? I'm not sure how Emi will view being described as "cheap" and at risk of putting on weight. I was surprised at how honest he was about Ben Marshall too, although I don't think he said anything that's not in the public domain.

Yes I think he may have to keep his cards closer to his chest going forward. but I enjoyed that interview. Clearly if we were to lose Webber, Scott and Farke it would be a massive blow to the club.

Interesting points around budget and physicality should we get promoted.