Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Bees/Barnsley hghlights

If Farke doesn't renew his contract at the end of next season Valerian Ismael would be my top pick to replace him. I know Barnsley aren't really high in the league but they have bang average players and he's getting them playing good football and they're picking up results against better teams. i was really impressed when we played them in the cup game, not one of their players would get in our starting 11 or even on the bench imo but as a collective they looked really good and that comes from the coach. 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

If Farke doesn't renew his contract at the end of next season Valerian Ismael would be my top pick to replace him. I know Barnsley aren't really high in the league but they have bang average players and he's getting them playing good football and they're picking up results against better teams. i was really impressed when we played them in the cup game, not one of their players would get in our starting 11 or even on the bench imo but as a collective they looked really good and that comes from the coach. 

Didn't Farke recommend him to Barnsley? 

3 hours ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Not for me. I heard he watches illegal streams.

• Haha 1

It will be interesting to see what he can get out of Carlton Morris. 

It was nice to see NCFC not to halt his progression by insisting on an inflated transfer fee, but that MAY to turn out to be a good bit of business by Barnsley.