Midlands Yellow

Brentford v Tykes

Even a draw would be a great result for me - we would only be behind on GD. Barnsley only conceded 1 against Chelsea though which was their only shot on target. Still not convinced the Bees will drop any points today, let alone all 3. Tykes have been the better side so far though 

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You are the one running around here for the last few days posting ' Beloved ' Brentford at every opportuntiy for some strange reason and now we have just had someone else claim that posters are saying life will be a breeze for them in the PL or similar words.

Just weird is all i will say as i have not seen that said anywhere at all.

Everybody hopes that Barnsley pull it off today.

8DD688E6-822A-48E3-8242-6D749D00F936.jpeg

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

You are the one running around here for the last few days posting ' Beloved ' Brentford at every opportuntiy for some strange reason and now we have just had someone else claim that posters are saying life will be a breeze for them in the PL.

Just weird is all i will say as i have not seen that said anywhere at all.

I agree. I didn't know about posters claiming anything of the sort about the premier league.

My posts have been based on the Brentford love in on here over the past couple of weeks where posters HAVE claimed Brentford the best side in the league.

Just now, nutty nigel said:

I agree. I didn't know about posters claiming anything of the sort about the premier league.

My posts have been based on the Brentford love in on here over the past couple of weeks where posters HAVE claimed Brentford the best side in the league.

Currently, they are.

1 minute ago, ron obvious said:

Personally I always use Sew, Grabbit & Runn

Sounds like a very high-class menswear company!

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Lee Hendry was watching our game for Sky yesterday, there was outrage when he said we were the best side in the league. “ haven’t you watched Brentford?” the other pundits said. He said that Brentford are a very good side but we have the better team from the back to the front.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Barnsley's manager looks like Daniel's more evil outcast brother.

Well they did their coaching badges together didn't they? Maybe there was a certain dress code 😅.

Big friends the both of them hence at our place both managers were out on the pitch after full time discussing the game for a good few minutes. 

It's nice to think of DF at home now probably clenching his first with each goal!

Going off the BEEB website, it seems to be that Barnsley have targeted Ethan Pinnock as a weak link in the Brentford back four.