Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Great result but.....

Are we a one man team? The stats certainly suggest so. It is not a healthy situation to be so utterly reliant on one player, much like Kane at Spurs. Let's just hope Buendia can stay fit and disciplined between now and the end of the season. If so we have every chance of promotion. However i hope Farke is already making contingency plans for life without Emi next season. No Buendia, no party. 

Cheers. Enjoy your weekend.

And all the best. Keith.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think there's more than enough quality in this squad to adapt to playing without him but he's so important it would take a while. More than the 2 games here and there we play without him.

Much like when Maddison was here, the formation is suited to specifically Buendia making it tick IMO. Which is why whenever he doesn't play we look so haggard. 

We may find it's similar to the JM situation where we actually find a new dimension after they leave.

40 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Are we a one man team? The stats certainly suggest so. It is not a healthy situation to be so utterly reliant on one player, much like Kane at Spurs. Let's just hope Buendia can stay fit and disciplined between now and the end of the season. If so we have every chance of promotion. However i hope Farke is already making contingency plans for life without Emi next season. No Buendia, no party. 

Cheers. Enjoy your weekend.

And all the best. Keith.

This is fair enough IMO.  No Emi, No Party (also less sending offs too)

50 minutes ago, Petriix said:

Cantwell was every bit as good as Buendia today 😋, Skippy was my MOTM...

Mine too actually now I think about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mason 47 said:

We may find it's similar to the JM situation where we actually find a new dimension after they leave.

Did you mean Josh or Jacob?

• Haha 1