Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

complaints thread

Recommended Posts

Pukki did not get a hatrick even though he deserved one

We almost gave away two free goals

Skipp had to go and get himself injured

Could not even hit five past them

 

Farke out Delia out stonking rich arabs in 😡

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Very poor attendance today.

Even so I thought the Riverend were louder than usual...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Even so I thought the Riverend were louder than usual...

That was me, clapping my hands to keep warm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minor point but I wish we stopped choosing MOTM by twitter vote. Spurs fans hijacking it is getting a bit annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, king canary said:

Minor point but I wish we stopped choosing MOTM by twitter vote. Spurs fans hijacking it is getting a bit annoying.

Thankfuly iit's pointless anyway, but anytime skipp is involved in the vote you know he's gonna win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Serious complaint for this game and previous games, we have to cut out the lapses in concentration when playing out from the back, it looks great when we do it correctly, but all too often we get it wrong and give the opposition a chance on plate...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Serious complaint for this game and previous games, we have to cut out the lapses in concentration when playing out from the back, it looks great when we do it correctly, but all too often we get it wrong and give the opposition a chance on plate...........

That wasn't playing out, it was playing in. Still, I'll accept the odd slip if it means we get treated to goals like our first; but my serious complaint is that it was somewhat ruined by the Stoke touch before Cantwell buried it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Thankfuly iit's pointless anyway, but anytime skipp is involved in the vote you know he's gonna win

Not for me he isn't. He's a competent Championship player. A bit like Hanley and Gibson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ricardo said:

Very poor attendance today.

"I wish we could be at Carrow Road for the football."😢

Goes outside to put stuff in the recycling bin.

"I'm glad I'm not at the football today."🥶

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...