Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Looks Like The SCG Is Making A Comeback.

7 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

NN would you suggest something different? 

No need as he has a hotline to Stephen Graham in the ticket office if he has a problem or needs a favour on behalf of the blankets. Why have a middle man to represent you when you go straight to the horses mouth who i believe anyway will be involved in the new set up. 😂😛

On a serious note, Stephen is one of the good guys in the ticket office, they said tonight he was unwell,  and unable to attend. Sincerely hope he's OK, and back soon. 

Look . It’s simple . 

There are some people who want to represent . These people should never be allowed to represent anyone . As held in the case Groucho vs Marx 1927 “I wouldn’t join a club that would have me” etc etc

Then there are those who are so apathetic that they can’t be bothered to represent . These may be considered worthy of representation but would never turn up. 

Then there are those that wouldn’t want to represent anyone. These , by definition, are the perfect people to represent . But of course they don’t want to , and therefore won’t appear on the ballot form - and we can’t vote for them, to represent us. 

So we end up with an anarchic autonomous collective , that meets bi-monthly , in a small village hall in a secret location . 

13 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

No need as he has a hotline to Stephen Graham in the ticket office if he has a problem or needs a favour on behalf of the blankets. Why have a middle man to represent you when you go straight to the horses mouth who i believe anyway will be involved in the new set up. 😂😛

What a load of old tripe🙃

Anyone can approach our club if they need to.

But can we still ring Bert Westwood?

On 12/02/2021 at 19:12, cambridgeshire canary said:

About time- Don't see why clubs shouldn't have an offical place for fans to voice thier opinions

The fans have always had a voice - when needed.....

Police horses...

Pitchforks...

Burning effigies...

Pitch invasions...

St Andrews Hall...

Throwing ST's at manager...

Pfffftt!

Now all they want is free morning after pills in the loo.

• Haha 1

I'm considering putting myself forward for this, actually. I trust I can rely on your vote, Pinkun people? 🙂

1 hour ago, lappinitup said:

The fans have always had a voice - when needed.....

Police horses...

Pitchforks...

Burning effigies...

Pitch invasions...

St Andrews Hall...

Throwing ST's at manager...

Pfffftt!

Now all they want is free morning after pills in the loo.

I shouted into the Directors Lounge “Don’t sell Kevin Reeves”. Didn’t do a blind bit of good. 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I'm considering putting myself forward for this, actually. I trust I can rely on your vote, Pinkun people? 🙂

If it's the free morning after pill you're after, I fear you may be too late by the time you're selected. 🤣

10 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I shouted into the Directors Lounge “Don’t sell Kevin Reeves”. Didn’t do a blind bit of good. 

I actually threw a cushion at Geoffrey Watling. I didn't join in with 'zigger zigger' though...

57 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Another step up from having your question to the club officials read out online by BK last night wolfie ? 😛

Edited by TIL 1010

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Another step up from having your question to the club officials read out online by BK last night wolfie ? 😛

Haha, I've never made a secret of who I am "IRL"... I just hide behind my Van Wolfswinkel mask most of the time 🙂

10 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Haha, I've never made a secret of who I am "IRL"... I just hide behind my Van Wolfswinkel mask most of the time 🙂

If you want me to nominate you wolfie i am happy to do so.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Or represented by fans representing other fans , some of whom don’t want to be represented , or indeed represent , other fans . Viz a viz some fans are unrepresentable . Conversely , other fans are unrepresented . I hope that’s clear . 🥸

Quite clear. You are at present presenting yourself as unrepresentable by anyone willing to represent you, while presently likely to present yourself as cruelly unrepresented should those reprehensible representatives elected by those present then disrepresent your unpresented wishes.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Quite clear. You are at present presenting yourself as unrepresentable by anyone willing to represent you, while presently likely to present yourself as cruelly unrepresented should those reprehensible representatives elected by those present then disrepresent your unpresented wishes.

I simply could not have summarised my position  more clearly  than that Purple. Consider yourself appointed as my representative with immediate effect .  You can start by getting the bloke in front of me to sit down when we get a corner . 
GPB 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

If you want me to nominate you wolfie i am happy to do so.

Thanks, Tilly – I appreciate that!

23 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I simply could not have summarised my position  more clearly  than that Purple. Consider yourself appointed as my representative with immediate effect .  You can start by getting the bloke in front of me to sit down when we get a corner . 
GPB 

Well if it is Buendia taking the corners then I don't know why this bloke would be anticipating anything worth standing up for...😎

PS. Of course I have to decline anyway. By your same token, I would not want to represent anyone who would want me to represent them...

Edited by PurpleCanary