Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Todays injury news

Farke says that either Dimitris Giannoulis or Xavi Quintilla will play as the left-back from now on. Jacob Sorensen will move into a central position if needed.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Sheff Weds v Swansea off

Any reason? EDIT: Frozen pitch, not covid related then, phew

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

8 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Farke says that either Dimitris Giannoulis or Xavi Quintilla will play as the left-back from now on. Jacob Sorensen will move into a central position if needed.

Any reason?

Frozen pitch.

26 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Frozen pitch.

Carrow Road had an under-pitch heating system installed in the 90s. I remember feeling really proud as it was promoted as being rare and hi-tech 😆 

I know they’re one of the oldest clubs but a downside of that for Wednesday seems to be remaining a bit behind the times

5 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Carrow Road had an under-pitch heating system installed in the 90s. I remember feeling really proud as it was promoted as being rare and hi-tech 😆 

I know they’re one of the oldest clubs but a downside of that for Wednesday seems to be remaining a bit behind the times

first Under heated pitch, some of the first disabled seats, first rotating giant screen..

We always ahead of the times 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Farke says Hernandez/Dowell and 'others' may be in the squad but are still not fully recovered or fit and will not start anytime soon.

That's not what he said in the press conf, acc to ncfc live updates on their website

"Kieran Dowell, Onel Hernandez and Adam Idah - they need some minutes to get back to their level. They've had a proper training week - it's possible to start all three of them " 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Diane said:

That's not what he said in the press conf, acc to ncfc live updates on their website

"Kieran Dowell, Onel Hernandez and Adam Idah - they need some minutes to get back to their level. They've had a proper training week - it's possible to start all three of them " 

southwell.png

3 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Wednesday probably didn't re-start their underfloor heating after the flood of 2007 - they can't afford to now either as their owner has had his inheritance cut off.  Hence struggling to pay the players.

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

Wednesday probably didn't re-start their underfloor heating after the flood of 2007 - they can't afford to now either as their owner has had his inheritance cut off.  Hence struggling to pay the players.

S Yorks correspondent Shef canary on the money as ever! Talking of money.

That figures. Rather the odd frozen pitch postponement moment than selling some player who might save them from the drop.