Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Hoolahan wins player of the month!

Wes on his day is one of the best footballers I've ever seen. Quality like that never goes. His game involves a lot of running, twisting and turning with the ball so to still be doing that well at 38 at a reasonable level is still very respectable!

Well done Wes!

18 minutes ago, AJ said:

Wes on his day is one of the best footballers I've ever seen. Quality like that never goes. His game involves a lot of running, twisting and turning with the ball so to still be doing that well at 38 at a reasonable level is still very respectable!

Well done Wes!

Could easily fit right back into the Championship. Doubt he would last 90 minutes, but he would still do the job I think.

He's much too good for a 4th divison side/cambridgeshire, major part of why they are most likely about to be promoted

Such a shame we don't have full stadiums. He'd be worth the entrance fee alone for Cambridge fans

He's an excellent signing for Cambridge Utd. If they get promoted he'd still be more than capable in League One.

If they had any ambition to stay up there as well, they could do a lot worse than convince him to play on for another year.

Edited by Paint Me Yellow