Sign in to follow this  
NFN FC

Cheer up everyone!

So we aren't at the top any more. So what!? 

There's so many comments of negativity around the forum just because a few games didn't go our way and we've lost a bit of mojo. It will come back. 

Brentford will probably have a blip soon enough. They won't win every game for the rest of the season as some people suggest. 

We just need to calm down a bit and support the lads to reclaim the table and find that missing mojo. 

OTBC 💚💛💚💛

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

How many hours of scrying into your crystal ball did that vison take?

Now then Cambridge . Curiosity has got the better of me. That’s now twice that you have either completely missed the irony , or , you are a cunning minx of a lad , with a counter - irony sense of humour. 

You did the same to me when I said that Peterborough were my current fav lower league team, and you quoted me and asked if I was aware that they had beaten the Binners the night before? Which was sort of the point of me saying it in the first place . 

By the way never heard the word Scrying before - so thanks for that . Another word added to the old repertoire. AND NO I AM NOT BEING IRONIC AS I HAVE GOOGLED SCRYING AND SEEN THAT IT IS A REAL WORD CORRECTLY USED

GPB.

34 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Now then Cambridge . Curiosity has got the better of me. That’s now twice that you have either completely missed the irony , or , you are a cunning minx of a lad , with a counter - irony sense of humour. 

You did the same to me when I said that Peterborough were my current fav lower league team, and you quoted me and asked if I was aware that they had beaten the Binners the night before? Which was sort of the point of me saying it in the first place . 

By the way never heard the word Scrying before - so thanks for that . Another word added to the old repertoire. AND NO I AM NOT BEING IRONIC AS I HAVE GOOGLED SCRYING AND SEEN THAT IT IS A REAL WORD CORRECTLY USED

GPB.

I always make sure to peruse the old dictionary before I post