Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Would Love To See Lambert Do Really Well

1 hour ago, Paint Me Yellow said:

Agent Lambert has been instructed not to move on until his current mission ends with relegation and/or bankruptcy.

I think you mean double relegation since he has of course already got them relegated once. Would be a nice symmetry I guess - double promotion with us - double relegation with them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

At his next job, hopefully a League One club like Colchester, just to rub plenty of salt into their gaping wounds.

Do you seriously think they would have him back TVB ?

I think if they give him the boot that will be him done. His CV is shot, shown he cant work with a budget at Villa shown he cant work with one of the biggest teams in League 1. What owner would look at him and go 'yeah he's our man'.

I sort of wonder if Evans is hoping the fan pressure might make Lambert walk to save him a few hundred thousand quid.... good luck with that one. Whats that saying 'crap in one hand an wish in the other and see which one fills up first'.

2 minutes ago, birchfest said:

I think if they give him the boot that will be him done. His CV is shot, shown he cant work with a budget at Villa shown he cant work with one of the biggest teams in League 1. What owner would look at him and go 'yeah he's our man'.

I sort of wonder if Evans is hoping the fan pressure might make Lambert walk to save him a few hundred thousand quid.... good luck with that one. Whats that saying 'crap in one hand an wish in the other and see which one fills up first'.

Problem for Ipswich is who in the hell would want to be their manager if they were hiring?

Unlike what Ipsiwch fans claims there isnt a 'big name' manager just sitting around and waiting to join Ipswich the second they say they are looking for a new manager..

5 hours ago, birchfest said:

He's made his money, that's what he cares about. If he loved football like Ian Holloway I'm sure he'd get a job at Kilmarnock or Newport County or somewhere, but he doesn't and won't. 

Unless he is prepared to do A-League or ISL or similar then I suspect he's seen the end of six figures salaries. 

5 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Problem for Ipswich is who in the hell would want to be their manager if they were hiring?

Unlike what Ipsiwch fans claims there isnt a 'big name' manager just sitting around and waiting to join Ipswich the second they say they are looking for a new manager..

They've missed out on Simon Grayson, that would have been the smart choice in League One.