Sign in to follow this  
Weneverscorefromacorner

This Forum isn't so popular these days

Hello thereĀ 

I haven't posted on here for years,my old username was Crowey 66.One thing I have noticed though is there's such a big drop in in posters. Ten years ago when I did used to post a bit there was so many more. Probably down to social networking. However it is nice to be back.Been following Norwich all my life, first game in 78 and had a season ticket since 86.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Weneverscorefromacorner said:

Hello thereĀ 

I haven't posted on here for years,my old username was Crowey 66.One thing I have noticed though is there's such a big drop in in posters. Ten years ago when I did used to post a bit there was so many more. Probably down to social networking. However it is nice to be back.Been following Norwich all my life, first game in 78 and had a season ticket since 86.

Do you own a tin hat?Ā 

1 hour ago, Weneverscorefromacorner said:

Hello thereĀ 

Whatā€™s your view on streaming ?

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Whatā€™s your view on streaming ?

Ill give you that one FF - that's good for you!Ā 

I re-joined after a period away too. This was my original forum name from when IĀ registeredĀ back in 2007, but then I changed it to something else before the forum re-vamp. When I came back I couldn't revert back to thisĀ usernameĀ so justĀ had to restart instead.

I think someone said on here that a few users hadĀ migrated to another forum elsewhere apparently.

Not being able to go to games has killed my interest in football somewhat. Wouldn't be surprised if that has lowered hits on the forum this year.

45 minutes ago, Paint Me Yellow said:

I re-joined after a period away too. This was my original forum name from when IĀ registeredĀ back in 2007, but then I changed it to something else before the forum re-vamp. When I came back I couldn't revert back to thisĀ usernameĀ so justĀ had to restart instead.

I think someone said on here that a few users hadĀ migrated to another forum elsewhere apparently.

dont think anyone of note is missing.Ā 

Some have dual accounts, but no one important!Ā 

you'll be fine on here. Standby for an invite to the PUPS from @nutty nigelĀ though

Somebody did leave and took about 100,000 posts with them so this place probably does appear less busy.

18 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Through his neighbour's window if he stands on a chair on a table.

Sounds like WilliamšŸ˜€

8 minutes ago, AJ said:

I think Cheeseboard needs to make a comeback...

I agree. You go out for a meal and they never have a cheeseboard to finish off.

A comeback is warranted. Not everyone wants a sugary dessert.

Edited by keelansgrandad

12 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I agree. You go out for a meal and they never have a cheeseboard to finish off.

A comeback is warranted. Not everyone wants a sugary dessert.

Few grapes too.Ā 

I was staying atĀ  a Double Tree (Hilton) in Eastleigh last year, and they had cheese boards on their menu.Ā  Was lovely for a change from a sweet pudding, as you say KGD.Ā Ā Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

Itā€™s not what it once was , many of the characters have disappeared for one reason or anotherĀ 

I still miss them......

Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis? / Even Keel / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / Valley Canary / Lilo Lill / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary / Eaton Ron / Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World / Hector the Canary / The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips / Lord Nelson/ The Wise Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale / Canary Gigolo / Loyal Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage / Punting Canary / The young canary / Glenn Medeiros / Jim the Canary / Barnes Wallis / Mr Cholmondley Warner / The Unsullied / Oliver Thorne / They call me the Chihauhau / Vanilla ice / Armitage Shanks / Canary Top Hat / Captain Birdseye / The Bin Slayer / Paston Canary / Norwich Market Canary / Chantelle the Canary / Jim the Canary / Tattoo / The Leatherman's Stag / Mad Steve / Punctured Bicycle on a hillside desolate / Zander / X Fools / Man 2 Man / The Shining / Chippy Minton / Windy MIller / The Phantom Raspberry Blower / Water Closet / The Susan Boyle Fan Club / Splat the Cat / Rick O'Shea / Mr Hudson / Ploppy son of Ploppy / The voice of reasoned debate / Jim Bell / King Charles / I ain't no hollaback girl / Las Ketchup / McCanary / River End Canary (2) / Atlantic Canary / Young Canary / M the Canary / Jobsworth Canary / Wonder canary / Fred Flintstone / Malham Canary / Uncle Fred / sick as a canary

Wonder what happened to them?

• Haha 1

I wonder how many people come along, see Internal Server Error, then just don't bother.

Whenever it does get busy the infrastructure just falls to bits.Ā 

1 hour ago, lappinitup said:

I still miss them......

Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis? / Even Keel / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / Valley Canary / Lilo Lill / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary / Eaton Ron / Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World / Hector the Canary / The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips / Lord Nelson/ The Wise Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale / Canary Gigolo / Loyal Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage / Punting Canary / The young canary / Glenn Medeiros / Jim the Canary / Barnes Wallis / Mr Cholmondley Warner / The Unsullied / Oliver Thorne / They call me the Chihauhau / Vanilla ice / Armitage Shanks / Canary Top Hat / Captain Birdseye / The Bin Slayer / Paston Canary / Norwich Market Canary / Chantelle the Canary / Jim the Canary / Tattoo / The Leatherman's Stag / Mad Steve / Punctured Bicycle on a hillside desolate / Zander / X Fools / Man 2 Man / The Shining / Chippy Minton / Windy MIller / The Phantom Raspberry Blower / Water Closet / The Susan Boyle Fan Club / Splat the Cat / Rick O'Shea / Mr Hudson / Ploppy son of Ploppy / The voice of reasoned debate / Jim Bell / King Charles / I ain't no hollaback girl / Las Ketchup / McCanary / River End Canary (2) / Atlantic Canary / Young Canary / M the Canary / Jobsworth Canary / Wonder canary / Fred Flintstone / Malham Canary / Uncle Fred / sick as a canary

Wonder what happened to them?

There will be a Jackie Weaver account soon...........If anyone has the authority!Ā