cambridgeshire canary

On this day two years ago we spanked the binmen

8 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

“The Bench never go looking for a fight . But they love it when a fight finds them “ 

S Webber . June 2019 . 

Farke's wink possibly the most underrated moment of that season

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Being mentioned on Twatter that it was the beginning of the end for Lambert . Hard to argue ... he staked a hell of a lot that day and ended up looking a right kn0b. 

28 minutes ago, Felixfan said:

Made my day.

Stadium was rocking, remember prior to the match had been some complaints that we were somewhat quiet that season up to then

Think that was the match that marked the turning point in terms of stadium support and noise

9 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I think someone has just had a word with Onel 😉

He can probably box pretty well. Might not be the best of ideas.

8 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

He can probably box pretty well. Might not be the best of ideas.

He may not be a core 1st teamer but I’m pretty sure we’d all still miss him if he punched one of the management (even someone the PR department)

Edited by GenerationA47

4 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Being mentioned on Twatter that it was the beginning of the end for Lambert . Hard to argue ... he staked a hell of a lot that day and ended up looking a right kn0b. 

"The beginning of the end"... and yet, two years later, he's still hanging on in there. Surely time to induct him into our Hall of Fame?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

"The beginning of the end"... and yet, two years later, he's still hanging on in there. Surely time to induct him into our Hall of Fame?

Not yet - he got two promotions with us - once he has achieved two relegations with them then he can be inducted. 

• Haha 2

Stumbled across this on Youtube this morning. Interesting to see things from a different angle. (Watch one of the Ipswich subs making a bell end of himself on the sidelines).

1 minute ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Stumbled across this on Youtube this morning. Interesting to see things from a different angle. (Watch one of the Ipswich subs making a bell end of himself on the sidelines).

'in my opinion.. we should have got a draw AT LEAST!  I think we were the better side.. We outclassed them'

Alex Griffin never disapoints. Comedy gold, yes you were the better team which is why you lost 3 nill

On 10/02/2021 at 13:27, hogesar said:

Totally agree. That one moment shows how Farke understands what it is all about.

If people say on here about letting it go (when the topic of Rhodes come up as a striker) imo I have to say, why do people care so much we beat Ipswich two seasons ago. Who cares! Lets concentrate on this season 

31 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

If people say on here about letting it go (when the topic of Rhodes come up as a striker) imo I have to say, why do people care so much we beat Ipswich two seasons ago. Who cares! Lets concentrate on this season 

Beacause it makes me laugh, it was two years to the day and it reminds me of a great day