Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Lambert petition

2 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

The Binner Massive 

I love that Danny Crowley is now the man. After Mad Mick , Paul Hurst was the man, and then Scumbert was the man . In fact Scumbert (and I quote ) gave them their Club back . Largely based on a couple of beers from Aldi , and a letter to all 11 travelling supporters away to Rochdale or somewhere . 

Plleeeeasse keep him in a job. It’s comedy gold . 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard
  • Like 1

Hmm, I feel the five year deal should rival Alan pardew 7 year deal with Newcastle as the most ridiculous managerial contract in history!

If they sack him, I suppose he could argue what more could he have done with the finances and squad and youth set up available.

By all account he inherited Paul hursts squad, which was league one play off failures and untried league 2 players and the old guard from MM

all Lambert had added is a couple of youth prospects and changed his goalkeepers from long standing gerken and Bart (who I always thought was decent tbh) to league one proven holy and L2  proven connel (I think).

I suppose what I'm saying is, if they sack him, considering the pay off they will have to give, which reduces there spending "power" even more, who can they get who will make a difference with that squad and resources?

Having said all that, duck him for going there in the first place and I hope they continue mid table for years!

Do you think they will allow an X in place of a signature? If not they're going to struggle to get many signing it.

When he left us to go to Villa it was a crossroads for him and our club. Had he stayed i am sure we would have kicked on . His career has gone back wards and though we have had 2 further seasons in the Pl which is no mean fete we never looked like staying there and i think the same could be said next season if we managed to go up

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

Evans will probably stick to his guns and keep Lambert, 95% now saying sacked.

Down to 93% so likes like some naughty posters on here have voted. 👍

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

94 now signed but i suspect it will grow significantly once published a bit more down in Binland.

Up to 135 now so it is slowly gathering pace ( Unfortunately ).

Just voted No about 5 times using incognito and different browsers 😂 Will try it with my VPN to get a few more on there.

Agent Lambert is doing a fantastic job, he needs our vote of confidence. 😁

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, crab man said:

Just voted No about 5 times using incognito and different browsers 😂 Will try it with my VPN to get a few more on there.

Agent Lambert is doing a fantastic job, he needs our vote of confidence. 😁

Your work has it now down to 91% 😂

49 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Down to 93% so likes like some naughty posters on here have voted. 👍

Just voted. Down to 91% now. 

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

Interesting that there's a link to a story on bin collections further down that page. 

You mean this one Ken? Good spot 😂

A7A95D54-7A3D-49F9-88CE-3A712894D02A.jpeg

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

90% now - it’s a No from GPB ! 

Currently down to 85%. Keep it up chaps.

Just voted! Wonder whether anyone who's a regular on the NCFC Facebook groups might try to rustle up some more support? 🙂

5 hours ago, horsefly said:

Do you think they will allow an X in place of a signature? If not they're going to struggle to get many signing it.

A hand print or an unintentional stool sample would probably suffice.

That's if they don't eat the paper before their carer's had a chance to read it to them.

It is Suffolk after all.

Edited by Paint Me Yellow