Sign in to follow this  
Banus Canary

Ashton scoring for fun

Delia, Nigel - what have you done?  We were better than West Ham a season ago, now they''re rocking and we are s****.  Should have kept Deano and built a team around him instead of siging all these poor quality players. Give up Worthy give someone else the chance to get to grips with the squad before the start of next season.

so if we were better than west ham then how come they beat us when we were in the premier league 1-0 in the

cup wernt it

well done delia

Ashton wouldn''t have stayed.

As for west ham i actually think they had a better squad than us last year (hence we were outplayed and lost to them in the FA cup). The hammers have added 3 decent players (Benayoun, Gabbidon and now Ashton) to an already great squad (reo coker, harewood, etherington, mullins etc). Norwich had huckerby and didn''t add ashton until Jan.

I wouldn''t call Earnshaw a poor quality players. How many games has he had this season??? I''m pretty sure i can count them on one hand!

west ham are all round better than us. and have been for a long time. ashton basically demanded to go. him staying was not really an option, unless we wanted an unhappy player.

The thing we have to remember is that, what decent support did ashton get here! Think of the support he''s got::

West Ham:   Etherington, Benayoun, Sheringham, Reo-Coker, Mullins, Scaloni can be great on the wings if used there!

and whats Norwich got?

Nrowich: Hucks, Safri