13 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Great start by Town but now 2.1 down. If only they could beat a top 6 side they’d definitely finish tenth or better. 

Pedantic point, but you've spelt 'as high as ninth' incorrectly

• Like 1

Fingers crossed for a draw so they can still see the play offs and lambert doesn’t get the bullet.

too many losses and we could lose our best agent.

While they have games in hand on sixth place they’ll keep believing. Lambert will be fine for a while yet. The odd draw would help though!

Someone says on TWTD that if it were a boxing match the referee would have stopped it by now and another reckons if they get anything out of the game it will be robbery.

1 minute ago, Coneys Knee said:

How much worse does agent lambert have to do before he’s granted the freedom of the city? The 

Until they're in League 2, job's not complete until then. 

I can just hear Lambert on the phone to Evans tomorrow. 'We still have a game in hand on Lincoln. They'll be looking over their shoulder, cr*pping themselves.'

If 2nd place win their game in hand, they'll be equi-distant between automatic promotion and relegation.... The Linton Travel Tavern of League One (Kudos if you get the reference).

Is it time for the Pinkun to start a relegation countdown clock?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

The fans seem to be warming up to him. 

IMG-20210209-WA0053.jpg

It's not an offence to talk whilst pissed is it?

Just looked at the report on the BBC

The binners fans "best" talent who they think will be snapped up by a premiership team Flynn Downes should have been sent off in the 15th minute for a both feet off the ground lunge.

Apparently they have lost 9 out of 9 against the top 7.

And Peterborough should have had two penalties tonight and a s(um player was lucky to avoid an early red card. Could've been a massacre tonight.

Do we start treating Peterborough as the closest rival to our East Anglian throne?

2 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Do we start treating Peterborough as the closest rival to our East Anglian throne?

The Peterborough lot might be a bit offended by that. 

Edited by Chelm Canary

I've just seen on the TWTD forum one fan says Lambert is trying to get sacked and that he is ill and hates the club and is deliberately taking the club down. 

I wish i could post it directly on here but didn't know how

Edited by Mullet

25 minutes ago, Mullet said:

I've just seen on the TWTD forum one fan says Lambert is trying to get sacked and that he is ill and hates the club and is deliberately taking the club down. 

I wish i could post it directly on here but didn't know how

He's far removed from the cool headed and calm manager he was at Norwich. Emotional and unpredictable these days it seems. 

He didn't turn up for their press conference today i saw, and not for the first time. 

A little erratic. 

7 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

Apparently they have lost 9 out of 9 against the top 7.

And Peterborough should have had two penalties tonight and a s(um player was lucky to avoid an early red card. Could've been a massacre tonight.

Luton? 

Their players seem to be taking turns at trying to get sent off. I can understand them wanting to get rid of Lambert but it's a funny way of going about it. The Sunderland player who was on the receiving end of the Jackson tackle could have suffered a serious injury and it sounds like the one last night was just as bad. 

What an embarrassment of a football club. 

8 hours ago, Chelm Canary said:

He's far removed from the cool headed and calm manager he was at Norwich. Emotional and unpredictable these days it seems. 

He didn't turn up for their press conference today i saw, and not for the first time. 

A little erratic. 

Hic ! 

• Haha 1

On 10/02/2021 at 05:46, Ken Hairy said:

Luton? 

I don't count Bedfordshire as East Anglia. Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire for me.

Edited by canarydan23

22 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Pfft, everyone knows Luton is a part of London 😉

I lived in Bedfordshire as a kid, we got Anglia TV, case closed m'lud 😏

25 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I lived in Bedfordshire as a kid, we got Anglia TV, case closed m'lud 😏

Ken - I can remember Anglia TV  match of the week on sundays included Hull City . I honestly grew up thinking Hull was in East Anglia! 

Well to be fair there aren’t many teams to choose from so we have to pull in peripheral clubs like Hull and Northampton occasionally.