CANARYKING

Meanwhile over in TWTD

With a team of five loanees and of the other six, five will soon be out of contract, they beat Blackpool. Up the giddy heights of tenth place now Agent Lambert is still on the naughty seat and they want rid. Next season they could well be having a local derby with Cambridge !

16 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

4 pts off the playoffs with 3 games in hand. Agent Lambert playing a blinder.

But Accrington Stanley (who are they ??) are only 2 points off the playoffs with 4 games in hand.

Would fancy Ipswich in the playoffs to go up than our chances against any of the other 5 teams especially how we are playing at the moment 

1 hour ago, daly said:

Would fancy Ipswich in the playoffs to go up than our chances against any of the other 5 teams especially how we are playing at the moment 

I think we'd beat all the teams in league one comfortably. The binners on the other hand are yet to win against anyone in the top six.

Ridiculous comparison and so weak to suddenly support the binners through your own teams disappointment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, daly said:

Absurdly optimistic. The way we are playing at the moment we will be lucky to avoid relegation.

Nutty,

No comparison I was stating Ipswich have an easier passage into TC against the teams above them compared to our chances against Watford, Brentford, Swansea, Reading or Bournemouth and stating my opinion hardly makes me a Ipswich fan

6 minutes ago, daly said:

Nutty,

No comparison I was stating Ipswich have an easier passage into TC against the teams above them compared to our chances against Watford, Brentford, Swansea, Reading or Bournemouth and stating my opinion hardly makes me a Ipswich fan

Binner 😜.........

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, daly said:

Nutty,

I can't even work out how your mind got there daly.

We're still top of the championship but had 3 poor results (1 defeat). Thinking about this logically I have come to the conclusion ipswich have more chance of promotion from league one....

😂

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Binner 😜.........

IDIOT 

I know, just my way of getting through the Brentford win

Have a good weekend 

Edited by daly
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Probably still not moaning as much as many of the so-called fans on here.

Are you a so-called fan or just a fan? Do so-called fans have eyes, brain and heart and fans none of them?

I think fans SUPPORT their team. They are of course realistic when things go wrong. What they don’t do is fill message boards with massively over the top criticism which will damage the confidence on which their team is built. Yes we are going through a rough patch at the moment, during which we have lost a total of one game!!! Suddenly every other team is wonderful and we are rubbish and will be lucky to make the top 6. Fans appreciate the ups and downs. So called fans are the glory hunters willing to tag along when things are going well and far too quick to criticise harshly when there are blips.

Which are you?

20 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Are you a so-called fan or just a fan? Do so-called fans have eyes, brain and heart and fans none of them?

I think we know they have squeaky bums (to paraphrase Fergie) .