Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Jerome again

39 minutes ago, Yellowhammer said:

Cam just scored again think we could do with him now !

He couldn't handle the training  2 years ago.

On 06/02/2021 at 19:56, cambridgeshire canary said:

Good on him finding his level mind

Harsh, he's 34... well past his peak.

Current level I suppose, but played 211 Premier League games! 

11 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Ones near the bottom?

Irrelevant of whether they are near the bottom in the champ, rather be near the bottom of the championship, then mid/bottom half of table in league one.

Top Norwich player, but if the OP thinks we need him now maybe we should get Iwan Roberts. He used to bang them in.

Irrelevant post IMO. Jerome has had his day, L1 is nowhere near the standard at the top of the Championship. Good player for us at his time but would be nowhere near our current side, plus didn't want to train under the Farke regime. 

We have good strikers, that's why we are top of the table. 3 or 4 poor games don't change that. 

One hell of a gap between league 1 and championship. He was a decent player in his time and i am not surprised that he is doing well in league 1 even at his age, but no good for us now

8 minutes ago, Yorkshire Canary said:

One hell of a gap between league 1 and championship. He was a decent player in his time and i am not surprised that he is doing well in league 1 even at his age, but no good for us now

Indeed- When he was having a good day he was a solid midtable Championship player

That level of quality is now showing now he's gone down a divison. I can bet he would struggle to find the net if he were to join any Championship team right now.

14 minutes ago, Yorkshire Canary said:

That's not completely true, the real gap is between the top of the Champs and the rest (and that is ignoring the massive chasm between the Prem and the top of the Champs. This is a very poor league with a few good teams.  That said CJ has had a good career, but trolling apart wouldn't get a game here and would block the progress of the youngsters.