Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

were there any protests against worthy at hull?

[quote user="Ian P"]

[quote user="USAcanary"]

More utter squit.

So because they don`t say anything it automatically counts as a vote for Worthless.

Where are all these KTF people on all the radio phone ins, on all the online message boards ect ect.

You really are delusional if you think KTF are nothing but a small minority now. 

[/quote]

That''s the way all the KTFers think. Just because it was a very small minority at Hull, that small minority consisting mainly of me and my friends, people think that everyone else wants Worthington in. It''s ridiculous. It''s no wonder that people don''t want to express their opinions, when we were singing "we want Worthy out" we had abuse hurled at us by numerous KTFers. Just because people don''t want to stand up and sing about how much they want Worthless gone doesn''t mean that they''re happy with the current situation. There''s plenty of WOers who don''t think that protesting is going to help, it doesn''t mean they don''t want him gone. If all the Worthy Outers were to stand up and be counted, you''d see what a majority looks like.

[/quote]my experinece of ktfers when expressing anti-worthy comments is pretty much the same.  they get agressive very quickly - seeing any sort of protest as being disloyal to the team and anti-norwich.  they usually shout insults and dross like, how long have you had a season ticket? which of course is totally irrelevant.  they never have any kind of reasonable pro-worthy arguement, basically becuase there aren''t any.  their stock in trade is ''who would replace him or who would come here?'' because inertia or loyalty as they see it is all they''ve got left to cling onto to.free speech is a basic requirement of any free society and i will be making my feelings clear tommorrow - make no mistake

i guess wer will have to wait and see what the protests are like tomorrow night. I am very worried.. if we lose 2morrow - a very big if it has to be said, we are going to struggle. we have some very difficult away games coming up.

i dont think we have a chance of getting relegated, but if we keep hoofing those long balls up too erny who knows??

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]

my experinece of ktfers when expressing anti-worthy comments is pretty much the same.  they get agressive very quickly - seeing any sort of protest as being disloyal to the team and anti-norwich.  they usually shout insults and dross like, how long have you had a season ticket? which of course is totally irrelevant.  they never have any kind of reasonable pro-worthy arguement, basically becuase there aren''t any.  their stock in trade is ''who would replace him or who would come here?'' because inertia or loyalty as they see it is all they''ve got left to cling onto to.
free speech is a basic requirement of any free society and i will be making my feelings clear tommorrow - make no mistake

[/quote]

Well said. Where do you sit? Hopefully we''ll get some anti-Worthless songs going in the E block. Having said that, getting any sort of song going in the E block has been near impossible lately.

[quote user="Ian P"]

my experinece of ktfers when expressing anti-worthy comments is pretty much the same.  they get agressive very quickly - seeing any sort of protest as being disloyal to the team and anti-norwich.  they usually shout insults and dross like, how long have you had a season ticket? which of course is totally irrelevant.  they never have any kind of reasonable pro-worthy arguement, basically becuase there aren''t any.  their stock in trade is ''who would replace him or who would come here?'' because inertia or loyalty as they see it is all they''ve got left to cling onto to.
free speech is a basic requirement of any free society and i will be making my feelings clear tommorrow - make no mistake

[/quote]

Well said. Where do you sit? Hopefully we''ll get some anti-Worthless songs going in the E block. Having said that, getting any sort of song going in the E block has been near impossible lately.

[/quote]

your telling me mate - block E has been deathly quiet and block D aint been much better - The snakepit has more heart than the BARCLAY BOTTLERS

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]
your telling me mate - block E has been deathly quiet and block D aint been much better - The snakepit has more heart than the BARCLAY BOTTLERS[/quote]

I''d like to see how well they do with the away fans right next to them, it''s alright when you''re that far away from the fans of the shit team that are beating you.

[quote user="Ian P"]

my experinece of ktfers when expressing anti-worthy comments is pretty much the same.  they get agressive very quickly - seeing any sort of protest as being disloyal to the team and anti-norwich.  they usually shout insults and dross like, how long have you had a season ticket? which of course is totally irrelevant.  they never have any kind of reasonable pro-worthy arguement, basically becuase there aren''t any.  their stock in trade is ''who would replace him or who would come here?'' because inertia or loyalty as they see it is all they''ve got left to cling onto to.free speech is a basic requirement of any free society and i will be making my feelings clear tommorrow - make no mistake

[/quote]

[/quote]lower barclay block A..  protested tonight (brighton) and plenty joined in. for the first time, no KFT dissenters either.  they could see with their own eyes the team is in trouble - the players didn''t seem interested.  brighton looked more likely to score for most of the second half, until hucks caught thwm on a breakaway.