Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

were there any protests against worthy at hull?

i suspect not as no mention on radio, i couldnt go but i will be there on tuesday expecting all these posters on here to stick to their words, how many will? let''s see.

we will see, if we loose im sure there will be

but as for outside hull, at an away club it would be quite dramatic, pity it didnt happen, did the hwhite hankies thing happen?

Outside hull, everyone was leaving early (city supporters) according to niel adams on radio norfolk

no action taken from what i saw apart from 5 min after there goal with about 200 singing worty out.

i support the man personally but we all have our own views.

my opion is he needs more support from the likes of foley, or promote Williams to bring in some fresh ideas and improve moral, a form of togetherness needs to be reastablished from everyone who works and supports norwich city fc. 

hope we get a better result tuesday!!!!

[quote user="York_Yellow"]A few of us shouted for worthy to go, but on the whole it was situation normal and no protests from the majority.[/quote]

See. I am right about this.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

no action taken from what i saw apart from 5 min after there goal with about 200 singing worty out.

i support the man personally but we all have our own views.

my opion is he needs more support from the likes of foley, or promote Williams to bring in some fresh ideas and improve moral, a form of togetherness needs to be reastablished from everyone who works and supports norwich city fc. 

hope we get a better result tuesday!!!!

[/quote] having just watched some of goals on sunday, and seen the tactical decisions made by mcclaren and Sam Allardyce, and heard how training under Mourinho is totally different to what Ranieri used to do. We could do MUCH better... a change is needed now..

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="York_Yellow"]A few of us shouted for worthy to go, but on the whole it was situation normal and no protests from the majority.[/quote]

[/quote]

Right about what???  Sorry but I fail to see what you mean, could you please expand on what you have said Squit????

Thanks

You''ve confirmed what I''ve been telling the WO''s, ''situation normal and no protests from the majority''.

[/quote]why don''t you just give it a rest, we all know the majority now is the worthy out camp, just listen to the phone in''s after each game! the odd ktf''er and the rest WORTHY OUT.say''s it all really squit.

[/quote]

No you''re not.

so happy then with a point at a team who have lost their last 3 home games...happy then that we barely registered a short on target...happy then that the scapegoat that is Paul McVeigh was left on the bench again whilst happy clappy hughes gets yet another start...of course you''re happy because this football club means so little to you...

I would tend to disagree Squit, everyone I spoke to at Hull said that the sooner that Worthless goes the better. I would not doubt your commitment to the club, but as you seem to be rather outspoken on this topic I would ask that you spend a few minutes speaking to other canaries and see if they agree, judging by what I have heard during the last few weeks and months they do not.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, however, just because we East Anglians dont go mad like Newcastle, Sunderland, Southampton et al doesnt mean that we do not care, just means that we are generally supportive of the 11 lads on the pitch.   

As for a lot of people leaving before the end of the match at Hull, I disagree.  In fact there was a mass exodus of Hull support leaving way ahead of Norwich fans.  We stayed and applauded the players, as they did us.  A gesture that didnt go unnoticed or unappreciated.        

Load of Squit - Please can you come up with FACTS as to why the majority of supporters want Worthington to stay. Where are the messages of support on this and other message boards or in the Press? Where are the ''Worthy In'' chants or demonstrations at matches? Where are your facts? 

[quote user="LinkNR9"]Load of Squit - Please can you come up with FACTS as to why the majority of supporters want Worthington to stay. Where are the messages of support on this and other message boards or in the Press? Where are the ''Worthy In'' chants or demonstrations at matches? Where are your facts? [/quote]

Heres a FACT for you and its a quote from an away supporter, the ones who are meant to be the ''hard core'' supporters, ''no protests from the majority''. Not my words.

Just to keep this post to the facts, I''ve never said that ''the majority of supporters want Worthington to stay'', I''ve said that the same people posting the same things over and over again does not constitute a majority.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]Load of Squit - Please can you come up with FACTS as to why the majority of supporters want Worthington to stay. Where are the messages of support on this and other message boards or in the Press? Where are the ''Worthy In'' chants or demonstrations at matches? Where are your facts? [/quote]

Its quite simple really. 20,000 + at the ipswich game = 200 (approx) protesting afterwards.

Now either most fans want Worthy to stay or at least 9800 want him out but not enough to bother making their feelings known

Too Easy

[quote user="No 9 - Bly"]

Its quite simple really. 20,000 + at the ipswich game = 200 (approx) protesting afterwards.

Now either most fans want Worthy to stay or at least 9800 want him out but not enough to bother making their feelings known

Too Easy

[/quote]

As i have said many times before our fans are ****.   When was the last time you heard Worthy''s yellow n green army........  I cant remember either......

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="No 9 - Bly"]

Too Easy

[/quote]

As i have said many times before our fans are ****.   When was the last time you heard Worthy''s yellow n green army........  I cant remember either......

[/quote]

I do beleive thats the whole set. PR has now had a go at the board, manager, coaches, players, stewards and fans...Exactly who ARE you supporting

[quote user="No 9 - Bly"][quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="No 9 - Bly"]

Too Easy

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do beleive thats the whole set. PR has now had a go at the board, manager, coaches, players, stewards and fans...Exactly who ARE you supporting

[/quote]

I never slagged off the board. The fans have been **** this year, the atmosphere has been DIRE.... at least we still fill the ground i will give our fans that considering the dross on show this year.

When was the last time you heard Worthy''s yellow n green army btw??

Worthy Out was chanted on 2 or 3 separate occasions during the match. These chants never reached any significant volume (could Worthy hear them?), and at the same time a few people chanted Worthy In. I thought I spotted a bit of a row going on between "inners" and "outers", but it seemed to be over as quickly as it began. What was noticeable though, was the fact people were chanting "Delia''s Barmy Army" instead of "Worthy''s Yellow and Green Army", this chant reached a reasonable volume at times.

[quote user="stephen nobbs"]

Worthy Out was chanted on 2 or 3 separate occasions during the match. These chants never reached any significant volume (could Worthy hear them?), and at the same time a few people chanted Worthy In. I thought I spotted a bit of a row going on between "inners" and "outers", but it seemed to be over as quickly as it began. What was noticeable though, was the fact people were chanting "Delia''s Barmy Army" instead of "Worthy''s Yellow and Green Army", this chant reached a reasonable volume at times.

[/quote]

Stephen you seem to back up the argument I''ve been putting forward for weeks. The WO''s claim that everyone they know wants a change of manager and that means that they are the majority but from your experience there are people on both sides of the argument. I''ll believe in the mythical majority when I see a real example until then it remains just a myth.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="stephen nobbs"]

[/quote]

Stephen you seem to back up the argument I''ve been putting forward for weeks. The WO''s claim that everyone they know wants a change of manager and that means that they are the majority but from your experience there are people on both sides of the argument. I''ll believe in the mythical majority when I see a real example until then it remains just a myth.

[/quote]

hey there squit, well we will find out tomorrow and on Saturday i guess...  I wouldnt be surprised at all if you are correct and only 200 fans protest again...  I envisage a couple of good results against these truly awful teams (in the Hull mould) however which may placate the casual fan.  I cant imagine he has too much support in any case even if fans are not as far as being worthy outers, I cannot remember the last time "Worthy''s Yellow and Green Army" was sang.....

One word, apathy. I''ve wanted Worthless out since August/Sept,

nothing''s changed and the fool''s still here. I''ve gone beyond the point

of caring. Until Worthless leaves I''m not fussed. Roll on next season.

I feel the lack of a vociferous "Worthington out" campaign is because the mass majority appreciate that he has the whole hearted support of the board and will not be sacked whatever the results. However, no board will persist with a manager who wins two successive relegations !

[quote user="stephen nobbs"]

[/quote]

I was one of the few Worthy outers at the game, and I was also one of the ones that got invloved in a big argument with two blokes behind me, mainly because they accused us of trying to create a negative atmosphere and threatened to hit one of my mates. We pointed out that we were entitled to our opinions, and they soon shut up when my friend challenged them to sing a positive song with us. There were 8 of us after the game with a big white Worthington Out banner, and we were chanting as much as we could. A few young lads came and joined us, but it never really got going. After we were shouted by a hell of a lot more KTFers we were ushered out by stewards, who found the whole thing hillarious and didn''t get stroppy about it thankfully. It wasn''t a protest as we''d have liked, but there are pictures of the banner in the EDP and Evening News. I''ve only seen the picture in the Evening News (I''m the one of the right, you can just about see me), but apparently the EDP one is bigger. Hopefully this will open the door for more people to express their opinions about the current situation, and we''re hoping for a decent turn out after Brighton, whether we win, lose or draw. I sit in the lower E block, and a few people I''ve spoken to have said they''re up for some chants during and after the match. I''d just like to say that I protest not because I don''t like Nigel Worthington, but because I love this club and want to see it run as well as it can be. As far as I''m concerned, Worthington isn''t the man to do it.

[quote user="Ian P"][quote user="stephen nobbs"]

[/quote]

I was one of the few Worthy outers at the game, and I was also one of the ones that got invloved in a big argument with two blokes behind me, mainly because they accused us of trying to create a negative atmosphere and threatened to hit one of my mates. We pointed out that we were entitled to our opinions, and they soon shut up when my friend challenged them to sing a positive song with us. There were 8 of us after the game with a big white Worthington Out banner, and we were chanting as much as we could. A few young lads came and joined us, but it never really got going. After we were shouted by a hell of a lot more KTFers we were ushered out by stewards, who found the whole thing hillarious and didn''t get stroppy about it thankfully. It wasn''t a protest as we''d have liked, but there are pictures of the banner in the EDP and Evening News. I''ve only seen the picture in the Evening News (I''m the one of the right, you can just about see me), but apparently the EDP one is bigger. Hopefully this will open the door for more people to express their opinions about the current situation, and we''re hoping for a decent turn out after Brighton, whether we win, lose or draw. I sit in the lower E block, and a few people I''ve spoken to have said they''re up for some chants during and after the match. I''d just like to say that I protest not because I don''t like Nigel Worthington, but because I love this club and want to see it run as well as it can be. As far as I''m concerned, Worthington isn''t the man to do it.

[/quote]

The 1st Wizards theory about new posters being NCFC employees seems flawed!

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="stephen nobbs"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

More utter squit.

So because they don`t say anything it automatically counts as a vote for Worthless.

Where are all these KTF people on all the radio phone ins, on all the online message boards ect ect.

You really are delusional if you think KTF are nothing but a small minority now. 

[quote user="USAcanary"]

More utter squit.

So because they don`t say anything it automatically counts as a vote for Worthless.

Where are all these KTF people on all the radio phone ins, on all the online message boards ect ect.

You really are delusional if you think KTF are nothing but a small minority now. 

[/quote]

That''s the way all the KTFers think. Just because it was a very small minority at Hull, that small minority consisting mainly of me and my friends, people think that everyone else wants Worthington in. It''s ridiculous. It''s no wonder that people don''t want to express their opinions, when we were singing "we want Worthy out" we had abuse hurled at us by numerous KTFers. Just because people don''t want to stand up and sing about how much they want Worthless gone doesn''t mean that they''re happy with the current situation. There''s plenty of WOers who don''t think that protesting is going to help, it doesn''t mean they don''t want him gone. If all the Worthy Outers were to stand up and be counted, you''d see what a majority looks like.

[quote user="Ian P"]

If all the Worthy Outers were to stand up and be counted, you''d see what a majority looks like.

[/quote]

Why don''t they? It''s a puzzle. Everyone''s got their own notion of what everyone else is thinking, which usually co-incides nicely with what they themselves are thinking, but it would be nice to get some evidence. My own opinion is that there are a lot of people like me - not happy with Worthy but worried about a change at this point, and also not prepared to victimise someone who has played his part in some high points in the Club''s history. But I''ve got no evidence for that at all.

how about us lot at the back at hull?

how dear you insult us, we all work hard to watch our club home and away week in week out whatever the weather and result.

i bet you were at lowly clubs like port vale, stockport and grimsby. your  the **** fan prob fickel to.