Sign in to follow this  
Big O

Warnock

Last week a defensive line up with almost 6 at the back, today attacking lineup fully so lazy players tracking back like bolasie against Brentford. I hope he makes me eat my words but I wonder why the change to be open and play into Brentford’s hands? 

Just now, Big O said:

Last week a defensive line up with almost 6 at the back, today attacking lineup fully so lazy players tracking back like bolasie against Brentford. I hope he makes me eat my words but I wonder why the change to be open and play into Brentford’s hands? 

They're at home(I guess).

You’re both right, I’m probably clutching. It would be good for one of these horrible sides to set up and beat as robust with other teams as they are with us 

Middlesbrough are very much in the hunt for the playoffs so will want to win the game.

Defensively Brentford aren't all that so I expect Boro to score. Hopefully they will score first, then go into Colin mode.

17 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Middlesbrough are very much in the hunt for the playoffs so will want to win the game.

Defensively Brentford aren't all that so I expect Boro to score. Hopefully they will score first, then go into Colin mode.

Half way there CP! 🙂 

• Haha 1