Sign in to follow this  
ncfcjonny

**BREAKING NEWS**

[quote user="ncfcjonny"]

IAN HOLLOWAY was spotted shopping at chapersfield!!!!

is this the sign of a new manager????? 

[/quote]

No..he was just picking up a bargain in the February sales. Something nice for the wife, I assume.

(It is chapelfield right? Or has it been re-branded already?)

He rite ut as he say ut.  Nothin'' ''rong a tha''... ''As wha'' bein'' a Norfuk boy''s all abou''.

Chapersfield ha'' go'' such boo''iful gardens!  I used to be pushed round there in my pram many moons ago, so my Mum could listen to the band - so I knew exactly where he meant!!  Some fule ha'' pu'' shops there, now, they tell me.

[quote user="ncfcjonny"]

chapersfield is in NORWICH!!

his wife was with him with a kid!!

[/quote]

Yes I know CHAPELFIELD is in Norwich.

Even IF Mr Holloway was seen there, one clue suggests to me that a new manager wont be on the way right now... 

[quote user="charlies dad"]Try CHAPELFIELD. Thats where i saw Bobby Robson the other day with his grandmother.[/quote]

I don''t think it''s physically possible for Bobby Robson''s Grandmother to be still alive is it?

[quote user="Canary Boy"][quote user="charlies dad"]Try CHAPELFIELD. Thats where i saw Bobby Robson the other day with his grandmother.[/quote]

I don''t think it''s physically possible for Bobby Robson''s Grandmother to be still alive is it?
[/quote]That was meant to be ironic.  

[quote user="charlies dad"]Try CHAPELFIELD. Thats where i saw Bobby Robson the other day with his grandmother.[/quote]

Bobby Robson''s grandmother is alive???!!!

[quote user="ncfcjonny"]no it was him because i got his autograph!!!![/quote] Oh dear!! That still doesn''t mean it''s him. If the chap knows he looks like Holloway then you might just have got a bogus autograph from some Tom Dick or Harry simply writing another mans name!!

If you did meet him then fair enough. But he WONT be our new manager. As I said above there is one small clue that gives away why he wont be our manager anytime soon...

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="ncfcjonny"]no it was him because i got his autograph!!!![/quote] Oh dear!! That still doesn''t mean it''s him. If the chap knows he looks like Holloway then you might just have got a bogus autograph from some Tom Dick or Harry simply writing another mans name!![/quote]

Oh no! Not another conspiricy! I reckon Doncasters had plastic surgery to stop those nasty WO''s shouting things at him.