Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

4 matches, 360 minutes- 5 shot on target

1 minute ago, NFN FC said:

You've achieved spam

Not really. All my threads are valid. Don't talk ****, this is a forum meant for talk and discussion and I will not talk furhter on the subject.

Enjoy your evening

Let's be honest, four games without a goal is very worrying and we haven't really looked like scoring for the most part. 

Emi has played only 90 minutes or so in those games, by the way. And going back further, we've now played 14 matches in the Championship since be joined without him and won just one. 

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Not really. All my threads are valid. Don't talk ****, this is a forum meant for talk and discussion and I will not talk furhter on the subject.

Enjoy your evening

Happy birthday Jordan Rhodes is a valid thread you are right. We should all wish all our explayers happy birthdays. They are obviously avid readers of the Pinkun forum and will appreciate the sentiment. 

• Haha 2

We had the chances tonight too. Looked absolutely jaded, and seems that those who said we needed fresh blood up front in the transfer window were probably correct.

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Enjoy your evening

Lol, I have no problem with any of your threads, but to suggest they are all "valid" is taking a liberty.

• Thanks 1

I think we might have got more than 1 shot on target tonight - please bear in mind the BBC only seems to count them as on target if it’s either saved by the keeper or a goal. It’s just some the shots that Connor said were blocked by defenders sounded like they might have been on target. Didn’t see the game though.

2 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

It really doesn't matter how many shots you have on target, it's how many hit the back of the net that counts

You are aware they have to be on target to hit the back of the net?

We are clearly on a very poor run of form. At least we’ll have Emi back for our game next weekend at home to Stoke. After that our next four fixtures are against possible relegation contenders - Coventry (a), Rotherham (h), Birmingham (a), Wycombe (a). If we manage to win all of five those games we will have 70pts at the end of the month. I’m not saying we will but I do believe we stand quite good a chance of getting 13-15pts from those games

What I really struggle wit. Is that it’s not that we don’t get into good positions or attacking situations. Take Vrancic’s early chance v Boro or McCleans in the second half tonight. There is absolutely no reason why they are not hitting the target. Same with Pukki and some of his horrific shots in the last two games. Inexplicable. Farke needs to just have them practice nothing but shooting for the entire week. 

On 05/02/2021 at 23:04, HazzaJet said:

We are clearly on a very poor run of form. At least we’ll have Emi back for our game next weekend at home to Stoke. After that our next four fixtures are against possible relegation contenders - Coventry (a), Rotherham (h), Birmingham (a), Wycombe (a). If we manage to win all of five those games we will have 70pts at the end of the month. I’m not saying we will but I do believe we stand quite good a chance of getting 13-15pts from those games

Coventry could have done Watford yesterday by three or four.Ok,they did'nt but they are a decent side with a couple of dangerous players. Rotherham in a good run of form.Neither will be easy.

On 05/02/2021 at 22:40, Ian said:

You are aware they have to be on target to hit the back of the net?

Technically not true Ian. They could start out as off target, then get a deflection.

Would  that then count as on target?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pearsos said:

Technically not true Ian. They could start out as off target, then get a deflection.

Would  that then count as on target?

Whilst I was speaking generally you do make a very good point. Given our current finishing ability, probably also our most likely route to goals too!

Thanks Ian, you are probably right, think we would take anything at the moment as long as it goes into the back of the net and counts 👍