Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Teemu Pukki

Pukki maybe needs to try hitting any through balls first time.  Chance created by Cantwell could have been hit first time.  Pukki forever takes a touch making a more difficult angle for a shot.  And when in position always takes the shot on and has no intention of finding a colleague.  Trying to hard knows he is playing poorly.  But we are limited in the striking area a situation not remedied by Farke.  

If we dont go up this season then I dont see Norwich signing a new striker. It will cost to much. 

We will have the 6 we have now.

Think Idah will have to go oute on lone to geth more game time. 

Pukki is a good striker, he will do ok in championship. Idha, Drmic's and Hugill are good strikers in championship as well. 

I think we have the best strikers in championship. But the manager is perhaps not gething the best oute of this good players this season? 

On 06/02/2021 at 19:57, Olano said:

If we dont go up this season then I dont see Norwich signing a new striker. It will cost to much. 

We will have the 6 we have now.

Think Idah will have to go oute on lone to geth more game time. 

Pukki is a good striker, he will do ok in championship. Idha, Drmic's and Hugill are good strikers in championship as well. 

I think we have the best strikers in championship. But the manager is perhaps not gething the best oute of this good players this season? 

There will be no problem buying a striker if we don’t go up.......

The income from the sorry sale of Buendia and Aarons should bring in £65m at the very minimum.

On 06/02/2021 at 17:04, Canary Wundaboy said:

Isn’t enough goal threat across the team and that comes from playing 2 defensive mids EVERY game instead of just one against weaker teams. I’d rather concede a few more playing Skipp and Vrancic with Cantwell or Dowell (or Soto) in the Number 10, at least we’d score a few more!

Exactly this.

The main reason we are conceding fewer goals in the championship this season is Skipp + one other, not because the defenders are any better than two seasons ago.

I believe we could create more problems for the opposition if we played three at the back and made more use of Aarons’ and Sorensen’s(?) attacking intent. Hernandez and Plachetta are not offering much at the moment, so just use the wingbacks and pack the centre with creativity. I realise Zimmerman is rather suspect, but we need to get back to scoring goals.

Having said all that, we are a squad lacking goal scorers.

Whatever formation we put out, Buendia and Pukki are our only reliable source of goals.

32 minutes ago, unique said:

There will be no problem buying a striker if we don’t go up.......

The income from the sorry sale of Buendia and Aarons should bring in £65m at the very minimum.

Not in a million years, Aarons is valued at £20 million max with Buendia less than that.

3 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

Not in a million years, Aarons is valued at £20 million max with Buendia less than that.

😆🙄

3 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

Buendia will not go for less than £20m

I still think Pukki adds something in terms of the things he does that no other striker we have does.

Like running back to defend, like his almost unlimited stamina, like his fantastic perfectly timed runs..

Just a shame he's clearly lost his one touch finishes.

On 05/02/2021 at 22:10, Keith Scott said:

Hate to say it but i genuinely think he's had his moment and we will never see the same player again. He looks finished and has done for a while. The real worry is we have absolutely no competition for him. Hugill has struggled and Idah is nowhere near good enough for the championship at present. A conundrum for Farke.

All the best. K. Scott.

Care to revise your ridiculous opinion?

• Like 2

Teemu may be proving me wrong. Not many people manage that. Maybe he took my advice and looked through the NCFC archives to find some of Keith Scott's finest moments and goals in a Norwich shirt as inspiration. Fair play to him.

All the best. Keith Scott.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Ironically the OP was one of @Keith Scotts better posts comparatively speaking and it was still comprehensively wrong.

Brilliant! So true. A video of Keith Scott’s finest moments in a Norwich shirt wouldn’t have taken Teemu very long to watch, TBF.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

Brilliant! So true. A video of Keith Scott’s finest moments in a Norwich shirt wouldn’t have taken Teemu very long to watch, TBF.

The video took longer to find than it did to watch. 

50 championship goals in 75 matches. No need to say anything more.

Edited by horsefly
  • Thanks 1

What's happened to this Keith chappy? Spouts a load of tosh, gets calls out, goes hiding. Reminds me of a certain someone on that iFollow post..... 

EDIT. I've just noticed he's posted again admitting wrong so fair play, totally NOT like a certain someone on that iFollow post...... 

Edited by Ken Hairy