lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Swansea*****

Skipp and Rupp is just too defensive. Need to try Sorensen. We did bl**dy buy him to play there. We've looked static for three games now, so nothing to lose playing him there

BBC posted

Conor Hourihane seemed a great signing for Swansea when it was first mooted. Three league games and three league goals into his loan, he looks like he could be one of the Championshipā€™s signings of the season

Just now, Samwam27 said:

BBC posted

Conor Hourihane seemed a great signing for Swansea when it was first mooted. Three league games and three league goals into his loan, he looks like he could be one of the Championshipā€™s signings of the season

Imagine - we bought whom?

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

I think Farke has felt the pressure (read the text rather than watch his 10 minute answer posted on the forum). He was in a very defensive mode unusually for him. Perhaps it's felt by this team too and we haven't led from the front very well as league leaders.Ā 

Dont understand the need to go more solid by starting with that midfield...we have been solid, not conceding goals

.....one thing was for sure was that we werent going to score any goals with the side that was on the field in the first half

We've been found out... just play a low block vs us and do us on set pieces/counter. looks far too easy at the moment. Need to use our squad this month and try something new.

38 minutes ago, hogesar said:

We've played well. Created about as much as Swansea. Much better than Tuesday. But I know how people can't handle emotions during a game so I'll let everyone have their little cry.

Back to Blackadder (series 4) for me, no miracle Ā comeback tonight Iā€™m afraid.

1 minute ago, Samwam27 said:

Skipp and Rupp is just too defensive. Need to try Sorensen. We did bl**dy buy him to play there. We've looked static for three games now, so nothing to lose playing him there

I don't understand why Cantwell doesn't play deeper. He's not quick enough or strong enough to play as far forward as he plays. He can't beat anyone one on one.

Skipp and Cantwell would be an excellent pair imo. Cantwell is technically very good and is an excellent passer of the ball. Let him sit back alongside a ball-winner and just pull the strings.Ā 

Tonight isnā€™t the problem.

The problem was Farkeā€™s inability to effect changes in the two 0-0 draws.

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

What was Dowell bought for? What position?

No 10?

Bench

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Back to Blackadder (series 4) for me, no miracle Ā comeback tonight Iā€™m afraid.

A cunning plan

• Haha 1

Not great far too slow in buildup, weā€™re very poor at the moment, need to turn it around next game as this certainly isnā€™t going to get us up.

This is painful to watch. No ideas in the final third - knock it side to side until we give it away.

Should be 3-0, that looked like a penalty to me.

Not a pen for me - donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen is get one like that, nowhere near enough in it

Edited by Branston Pickle

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Image result for death in paradise

• Like 1

I donā€™t condone violence but Steve Cooperā€™s constant facial expression invites a slap with a wet kipper.

Iā€™m amazed some people are posting on a football message board as they seem to know nothing about football!!