lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Swansea*****

Hmm. Was does this say about Gianoullis? 

Good chance for Kenny to establish himself as a regular starter.

3 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Hard for him to do 3 games in 7 days though, especially as he's getting used to the Championship

Edited by Icecream Snow
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Looked knackered at the end of the Millwall game to be fair, and has only had 2 days rest since. Sorenson is probably the 'safer' option.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Has a match thread ever been pulled?! 

It's all a part of the plan so that I can make the thread

4D chess mastermind here

Forget about the swear to be honest it's my bad tho

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, lappinitup said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EtfEdHzXIAkEFow?format=jpg&name=medium

Very strong side that. Looks like a 5 at the back too. Wouldn't surprise me if after seeing how much we've struggled against organised teams who park the bus whether Swansea are going to do the same, relying on Ayew and Lowe to nick a goal.

1 minute ago, Pukki Blinders said:

Very strong side that. Looks like a 5 at the back too. Wouldn't surprise me if after seeing how much we've struggled against organised teams who park the bus whether Swansea are going to do the same, relying on Ayew and Lowe to nick a goal.

Swansea fans not keep on Naughton it seems

Then again they dont even need a defence and can have their goalie relax and read a book given our shooting on target issues right now..

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Would have been nice to see Argos start

Placheta fortunate to keep his place but a rare left footer in the team.

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Would have been nice to see Argos start

Offered nothing in his cup game or any of his cameos so far so hardly surprising.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

He will score today🤞

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pukki Blinders said:

Hourihane, that little guy loves scoring against us.

Giannoulis probably needed a breather. Not as if Sorensen doesn't know what he's doing there though. Good to see Placheta given a run - the potential's definitely there with him. He really needs a Hugill to hit with his crosses, and also a Vrancic in the deep to give him a nice juicy channel ball to chase.

10 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

That he's new and 3 games in 6 days is a lot to ask? Also a bit of respect to Swansea as Sorensen looks more solid defensively but not as attacking? (I haven't been impressed with Gianoullis however).

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Krul, Gianoullis, Gibson, Placheta, McLean, Dowell, Vrancic in the match squad is quite a lot of left footers?

3 minutes ago, Van wink said:

He will score today🤞

Hope so, or get into the box and winning penalties like he did before he was injured.

The correct changes at last.  But may not be enough, draw may be best to be hoped for.  Would like to see a Pukki goal and the first goal please.  Might be prepared to alter prediction if we score first

Just now, pete said:

The correct changes at last.  But may not be enough, draw may be best to be hoped for.  Would like to see a Pukki goal and the first goal please.  Might be prepared to alter prediction if we score first

Pete, what do you mean by at last? Because Mclean has been unavailable until the last game and Sorensen only played two games ago?

8 minutes ago, pete said:

You're not really very sure of the meaning of the word 'prediction' are you......................?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, All the Germans said:

That he's new and 3 games in 6 days is a lot to ask? Also a bit of respect to Swansea as Sorensen looks more solid defensively but not as attacking? (I haven't been impressed with Gianoullis however).

Krul, Gianoullis, Gibson, Placheta, McLean, Dowell, Vrancic in the match squad is quite a lot of left footers?

I think it's either Hernandez or Placheta, not both with Farke. Placheta gives us a bit more balance, when he plays well.