Sign in to follow this  
Krul Mistress

Anyone here holding any bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies?

I've got quite into it the last few months, being stuck at home on furlough with sod all else to do. The gains these last few weeks have been stupendous.

On 05/02/2021 at 18:51, Krul Mistress said:

I've got quite into it the last few months, being stuck at home on furlough with sod all else to do. The gains these last few weeks have been stupendous.

Used to have some bitcoin but sold it about 2 years ago. Be very careful not to put money in that you can’t afford to lose. Bitcoin has some massive climbs in value but also huge crashes as well

3 hours ago, horsefly said:

Great if you know what you're doing but beware the scams:

https://www.finder.com/uk/bitcoin-scams

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. Like any kind of investing, their are risks involved that can be largely mitigated with a bit of due diligence. Also some of the stories in the press are ridiculous in trying to scare people off crypto. I saw one in the telegraph where someone had given £130k to someone for BTC and it turned out it was a scam...while I sympathise, someone stupid enough to give away their life savings without performing any kind of checks would probably have just given it to the next Nigerian Prince that emailed anyway.

4 hours ago, JF said:

Used to have some bitcoin but sold it about 2 years ago. Be very careful not to put money in that you can’t afford to lose. Bitcoin has some massive climbs in value but also huge crashes as well

Always take profits. No man went broke cashing out. I've almost trebled my initial investment in a month, so can now afford to take out initial investment and it's all gains!

• Like 1

I've had a little  bit too, Its multiplied 5 times since Ive had it.

I wish Id put more in it tbh now.

On 05/02/2021 at 18:51, Krul Mistress said:

Aye 👍

10 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

I expect they were a gift from David Bowie from that night he visited your flat.

Nay, he gifted me the Pullman Bonds that are still in the bank mind 👍