Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Fred

His old man must be ashamed

He's 18 years old. Give the lad a break. Of course he's excited that he's getting a big chance and I bet his Dad is pleased as punch, as any sensible person would understand. Personally, I hope he does very well for them. Calling the stadium "beautiful" is a bit of a stretch but maybe he couldn't see the tree from where he was.....

• Like 3

'Young player does best to ingratiate himself with new club shocker'

He came from Rochdale and had a thirst for Ipswich doesn't have the same ring to it, anyway.

Edited by Mason 47

35 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

He's 18 years old. Give the lad a break. Of course he's excited that he's getting a big chance and I bet his Dad is pleased as punch, as any sensible person would understand. Personally, I hope he does very well for them. Calling the stadium "beautiful" is a bit of a stretch but maybe he couldn't see the tree from where he was.....

Eh? He's not our player, has nothing to do with us and plays for our rivals...

I personally couldn't give a flying f*ck how he does for them and i'd like to think that's the general concensus among most Norwich fans...

ย 

22 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I wonder if he wears gloves and an Alice band ?

Alice, Alice, who the f*** is Alice?

16 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

ย 

Alice, Alice, who the f*** is Alice?

ย No idea but i don't know why she is leaving or where she is going to go. I guess she has her reasons but i don't want to know.ย 

Good luck to the boy.

ย I personally hope he does really well there and earns a move to a better club.

People getting their knickers in a twist over a young lad and his career need to have a good look at themselves.ย 

My youngest is footy mad and a dedicated city fan, but would jump at the chance if another club came calling, even them, in a heart beat. I would support him all the way.

32 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

ย No idea but i don't know why she is leaving or where she is going to go. I guess she has her reasons but i don't want to know.ย 

You could easily end up going down a rabbit hole with this one

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Would you add him to your offside hard drive if he does? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‰ or is it just wishful thinking on your part?ย 

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

The club can only afford to supply him with some mismatching fingerless gloves from lost property and a roll of baling twine.ย 

Apples

I think he may have early onset Stockholm Syndrome,ย after all, he did say they have a "beautiful stadium" (or perhaps he just likes trees).

29 minutes ago, East Rider said:

Good luck to the boy.

ย I personally hope he does really well there and earns a move to a better club.

People getting their knickers in a twist over a young lad and his career need to have a good look at themselves.ย 

My youngest is footy mad and a dedicated city fan, but would jump at the chance if another club came calling, even them, in a heart beat. I would support him all the way.

Not sure anyone cares about him going to the sc*m to be fair.

Not really sure it was necessary for him to go as far as saying "the badge means nothing to me now" about NCFC though. That seems a little tw**ish and I think is more what has caught people's attention although I assume he's trying to win over their fanbase/avoid any grief over his Ipswich links.ย 

Good to see Uncle Fred back by the way.
ย 
ย 

ย 

Edited by TIL 1010

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

Eh? He's not our player, has nothing to do with us and plays for our rivals...

I personally couldn't give a flying f*ck how he does for them and i'd like to think that's the general concensus among most Norwich fans...

Two people disagree on messageboardย shock.......!!

ย 

He was hardly a fan to begin with. He said he's never even been to carrow road.ย  Much like some on this forumย ๐Ÿคช

Edited by Chelm Canary
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

Two people disagree on messageboardย shock.......!!

ย 

Do we want every Ipswich player to play really well then? Or just this guy? I'm confused!

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

If any offspring of mine decided to become a binner they would be disownedย 

Could you then go straight ahead and register a new offspring?

It's so tragic that he thinks we careย ๐Ÿ˜‚ Lambert said similar things when he joined them, to put distance between him and Norwich and their dense fans fell for it hook, line and sinker - they'll buy anything.

Enjoy division 3 ๐Ÿ‘