Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Hanley wins player of the month

Deserved, really improved and stepped up this season. Him and Gibson are a fantastic pairing that just have clicked and worked perfectly with one another since they first met. Here's a lovely little interview

• Like 1

Well deserved, at a time where we've struggled up top and also had Tim Krul missing he's really stepped up to lead well at the back. No doubt Gibson deserves some credit too, they've formed a good pairing

Made up for Grant, a lot of critics but does a good job.

My only concern is announcing how good a CB has been on the day of a huge and potentially very tight game. Have the club never heard of the 'along come X' phenomenon??

Now absolutely nailed on to hook a clearance into his own face, breaking his nose, in a 1-0 defeat.

• Haha 1

Well done Grant Hanley. I'm so pleased for his recognition with his solid displays and his commendable contribution to our defence and performances.....

Good old fashion centre back, get stuck in like somebody else I can think of Duncan Forbes

3 hours ago, Mason 47 said:

Made up for Grant, a lot of critics but does a good job.

My only concern is announcing how good a CB has been on the day of a huge and potentially very tight game. Have the club never heard of the 'along come X' phenomenon??

Yup, shame that our 'best' player is banned.