Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come on Hull!.

I believe, despite the latest ''quotes'' from Carrow Road, we are very close to getting rid of an awful manager and his so called coaches.

Plus, for all it matters our season is virtually over (only relegation to aim for now) so for this reason only, I would not complain if Hull turned us over big time this weekend.

Yes, I admit getting rid of Worthy is the be all of my reasons here, and I consider it far more important (for the moment) to lose games rather than win them, for that very reason.

We have got to get shot of this useless and inept manager, and if it takes constant defeats to do this, then so be it!.

Any jibes of  ''go support Ipswich'', ''binner'', ''go watch Chelsea'' etc. will be ignored as I''ve heard that all before from the usual quarters!.

I know that to some fans, this seems an unacceptable way to support your club, but until that fool has gone I can''t just put up with him in silence.

He must be sacked.

So come on Hull!.

We have got to get shot of this useless and inept manager, and if it takes constant defeats to do this, then so be it!.

How many defeats in a row will it take i wonder?

100% behind you on this one Wiz,loseing a few more games & that useless excuse for a manager being sacked along with his staff is the only way forward for NCFC

well said 1st wizard, nw has been very lucky up to now.every time the s--t hits the fan he ie,gets a new player to join,gets a lucky win etc. by the way when did we last win a game,er was it this year.iam sick to the back teeth of this board of directers no balls to make a change.christ even chase would not put up with the carnage that is happening at the club.i have seen more life in a tramps vest than i have seen in my team this season.worthy has to go now.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Any jibes of  ''go support Ipswich'', ''binner'', ''go watch Chelsea'' etc. will be ignored as I''ve heard that all before from the usual quarters!.

[/quote]la, la, la....i can''t hear you........la, la, laMore proof you post just to get a reaction.  Boring, predictable crap.You complain that we are relegation candidates (which is rubbish) then maintain that you would be happy to lose every game until worthy is sacked.Its so easy to pick holes in everything you write, largely because there is no thought that goes into your threads.  In fact, its probably just cut and pasted from the other 3000 threads you''ve started in the last 2 months.Get some new material Wiz, the old stuff is getting VERY boring.

[quote user="Ian Farrow"]I totally agree on this one Wiz, Our urgent priority is to get rid of NW. I would happily take a defeat at the hands of Hull if it will help?[/quote] No no no no!!! That attitude makes me so angry. I will never ever take a defeat happily no matter how much I want Worthy out! Anyway there is no guarantee that changing the manager would have a positive or instant effect so losing lots of games could have no benefit and get us relegated. Maybe you wouldn''t mind that either if Worthy got sacked??

I don''t think wiz wants Hull to win. He cheers for the opposition because in the past when he''s done that we''ve won!! I hope I''ve understood that correctly!!??

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]

I don''t think wiz wants Hull to win. He cheers for the opposition because in the past when he''s done that we''ve won!! I hope I''ve understood that correctly!!??

[/quote]Whichever suits him at the time, depending on whether hes trying to wind people up or gain another shallow cheerleader who can''t see what hes about.Don''t let him catch you out! :)

[quote user="Big A"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]la, la, la....i can''t hear you........la, la, laMore proof you post just to get a reaction.  Boring, predictable crap.You complain that we are relegation candidates (which is rubbish) then maintain that you would be happy to lose every game until worthy is sacked.Its so easy to pick holes in everything you write, largely because there is no thought that goes into your threads.  In fact, its probably just cut and pasted from the other 3000 threads you''ve started in the last 2 months.Get some new material Wiz, the old stuff is getting VERY boring.[/quote]

we arent relegation candidates, but we are closer to the relegation zone than the play-offs......

we are a mid-low table side 14th.... the team 1 point behind have a gane in hand lol they are... the mighty plymouth!! a disgrace

Well, I didn''t call upon you for a curse spellchunter so I can only assume this is no tongue in cheek effort and you realy mean it.

I have to say I am desperate for a Norwich win because I can see a significant danger growing and one which would be far worse than even another season like this: and that is relegation. Imagine, Ipswich, Colchester, Southend and Luton all in a league above us.

I want Norwich wins because I want us to survive this season. If I were Chairman or Owner of NCFC I would be thinking it is too close to the wire to change things now, that is a high risk strategy. But Worthy''s contract would not be rolling on another year and he would only find that out after the last ball was kicked. In order to acheive this I would have to b*ll**** the media otherwise.

Remember Deehan handing over to Megson?  Was it really the right thing to do? We still went down, it was too late by then to make a difference, and so it is now.

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]

[/quote]

Sorry Alex, I think Wiz, myself and many other supporters truly want us to lose enough games to force the board into sacking Worthy. Obviously, safety from relegation is a priority. After that, what else is left other than hoping we start next season with a manager with at least half a footballing brain.

You know what? The little respect I had for you has just gone out of the window!At no point in the last five and a half years have you been possitive about Worthington or the achievements of NCFC as a club.So far as I am concerned the only thing you support is www.letshaveamoan.com.I bet your one of the old south stand whingers who complain about absoloutly everything like people standing up to celebrate a goal being scored!Your kind are an absolute disgrace to this club and to be honest I would never consider you a fan.In a way you have more in common with the hooligans who dont support any particular team but go to matches in the hope of finding a good punch up afterwards only your joy is moaning!Now am I singling you out - quite likely but it goes for the others too. If you want to have a rant and rave then why dont you do it somewhere where there may be some sort of possitive reprocussion!I''d respect you if you actually ever gave any respect or realistic approach to your crticisms. But they are not even criticisms - they are just insults. You''d probably love it if we went through another six or seven seasons with at least ten managers that you can slag off.Blooming heck! Even I have aired my doubts about Worthington when things have been down in the past but I will NEVER WILL MY TEAM TO LOOSE - EVER!Anyone that does ceases to be a supporter, a fan of this club. Its the altimate insult to all of the fans that are committed to this club and the time and effort behind the people they support.I am so disgusted with some of the "people" on here. I embaressed even to be associated with them. And as for the supporters association - who the heck do they get their feedback off? The 150 that feebly screeched outside the ground? Some have even compared it to Chase - how very fickle you are!I have to say that I may have not been a supporter as long as some of you - being only of 23 years of age - not long off 24 - I have supported Norwich through their highest EVER point and through the wilderness between that and the changes the current board have overseen.I had a season ticket at Carrow Road when the average gates were around 15,000 and people then didnt moan as much. There was no protest against any of the rubbish we have had before Worthington.For showing committment to our club we deserve to give the guy a llittle back even if it is the summer and the start of next season. This is quite possibly his wosed period in charge of this club - and I am yet to be convinced that:A - He is to blame for everything that is going wrong.B - The lack of passion shown by some players.C- There is anyone out there that is available and would want to move to Norwich that has the credentials to do any better.To say that some of the suggestions of new managers are damn right unrealistic is an understatement!Adie Boothroyd - Promotion contender, if he was available I think there is bigger and better fry for him - Newcastle comes to mind.Martin O''Neil - He is retired to spend time with his wife - if there is one job that may tempt him out of that it would be the England job not NCFC.Mike Newell - Just got Luton promoted and is consolodating this season, he will stay there he is with a team he has built. Again linked with higher jobs.Keegan - Linked with the Newcastle job - why stoop this low if there are teams that big that can draw him in. Fulham being the only exception.There are very few "good" managers not in business at the moment or that would want to leave their posts because good managers tend to be winning matches and in secure positions why would anyone risk that for a situation like Norwich especially during the season.Crook is an option but really untested in the English management system at the moment. I think he would be a great assistant manager to someone like Bowen who has been around long enough to know the systems now. Having helped the Welsh international side and Birmingham.Yet the real issue at hand is that they are still untested - could they really turn the situation around quickly because if they cant then there is no point changing what we have yet, the only point of getting rid of Worthington is if we can bring someone in that can make an instant improvement and take us to the next level. At the moment Worthington is as good as any other viable option out there.The world cup may throw up some names as it often does in the way of reletively unheard of managers managing smaller teams but I think Worthington will be given the summber and a rather more limited budget to prove that he can get  this disjointed team purring like their predecessors because they are that - the second generation Worthington squad. As I have mentioned previously the turn around in playing staff is quite dramatic but essential none the less and for the main part Worthington has brought in younger players keen to learn.Lets deal with another acusation that he doesnt like foreign players - Safri, Colins, Johansen.And to end it one of the moaners even complained that the atmosphere on Sunday sucked and to be honest if I had to get up that early to go to a match where I was surrounded by whinging, moaning never-to-be satisfied supporters I probably would have wanted to go back to bed! Why don''t you take one look at yourselves and ask if you really have supported the team over the last few seasons - paying for a ticket means nothing if you are not going to try and lift the team in the bad times when they need you.

I believe that making these slightly eccentric postings is a harmless enough pastime for a man in your situation. And most of us see you as a bit like an old grandad sitting in the corner muttering to himself. Bless. Cup of tea grandad?

I also hope Wizard is reverting to his old tactics. I just find it impossible to want teams to beat us, its too much of a weakening feeling no matter what potential benefits people can read into it.

IF it was GUARANTEED that NW would go if we lost I would be with you- one defeat is not to much (we have had so many this season already anyway) that it would be worth it in the long term.

However I just feel that whatever happens he is going to stay, at least until the end of the season. The Board clearly do not see the ineptitude on the pitch, they believe Nigel''s excuses, they do not worry about the wasting of record amounts of money, the failure to develop the youth players and so on.If they did, he would already be histroy and we could move on. Instead they make us suffer this appalling rubbish- perhaps as far as performances are concerned the worst for over 30 years.

What I am hoping for is not defeats but just that we stay where we are until the end of the season. Another 5 games mini run at the end giving the Board an excuse for inaction would be just about the worst thing that could ahppen. Roll on mid table obscurity and an end to this managerial regime.

[quote user="chicken"]You know what? The little respect I had for you has just gone out of the window!

At no point in the last five and a half years have you been possitive about Worthington or the achievements of NCFC as a club.

So far as I am concerned the only thing you support is www.letshaveamoan.com.

I bet your one of the old south stand whingers who complain about absoloutly everything like people standing up to celebrate a goal being scored!

Your kind are an absolute disgrace to this club and to be honest I would never consider you a fan.

In a way you have more in common with the hooligans who dont support any particular team but go to matches in the hope of finding a good punch up afterwards only your joy is moaning!

Now am I singling you out - quite likely but it goes for the others too. If you want to have a rant and rave then why dont you do it somewhere where there may be some sort of possitive reprocussion!

I''d respect you if you actually ever gave any respect or realistic approach to your crticisms. But they are not even criticisms - they are just insults. You''d probably love it if we went through another six or seven seasons with at least ten managers that you can slag off.

Blooming heck! Even I have aired my doubts about Worthington when things have been down in the past but I will NEVER WILL MY TEAM TO LOOSE - EVER!

Anyone that does ceases to be a supporter, a fan of this club. Its the altimate insult to all of the fans that are committed to this club and the time and effort behind the people they support.

I am so disgusted with some of the "people" on here. I embaressed even to be associated with them. And as for the supporters association - who the heck do they get their feedback off? The 150 that feebly screeched outside the ground? Some have even compared it to Chase - how very fickle you are!

I have to say that I may have not been a supporter as long as some of you - being only of 23 years of age - not long off 24 - I have supported Norwich through their highest EVER point and through the wilderness between that and the changes the current board have overseen.

I had a season ticket at Carrow Road when the average gates were around 15,000 and people then didnt moan as much. There was no protest against any of the rubbish we have had before Worthington.

For showing committment to our club we deserve to give the guy a llittle back even if it is the summer and the start of next season. This is quite possibly his wosed period in charge of this club - and I am yet to be convinced that:

A - He is to blame for everything that is going wrong.
B - The lack of passion shown by some players.
C- There is anyone out there that is available and would want to move to Norwich that has the credentials to do any better.

To say that some of the suggestions of new managers are damn right unrealistic is an understatement!

Adie Boothroyd - Promotion contender, if he was available I think there is bigger and better fry for him - Newcastle comes to mind.
Martin O''Neil - He is retired to spend time with his wife - if there is one job that may tempt him out of that it would be the England job not NCFC.
Mike Newell - Just got Luton promoted and is consolodating this season, he will stay there he is with a team he has built. Again linked with higher jobs.
Keegan - Linked with the Newcastle job - why stoop this low if there are teams that big that can draw him in. Fulham being the only exception.

There are very few "good" managers not in business at the moment or that would want to leave their posts because good managers tend to be winning matches and in secure positions why would anyone risk that for a situation like Norwich especially during the season.

Crook is an option but really untested in the English management system at the moment. I think he would be a great assistant manager to someone like Bowen who has been around long enough to know the systems now. Having helped the Welsh international side and Birmingham.

Yet the real issue at hand is that they are still untested - could they really turn the situation around quickly because if they cant then there is no point changing what we have yet, the only point of getting rid of Worthington is if we can bring someone in that can make an instant improvement and take us to the next level. At the moment Worthington is as good as any other viable option out there.

The world cup may throw up some names as it often does in the way of reletively unheard of managers managing smaller teams but I think Worthington will be given the summber and a rather more limited budget to prove that he can get  this disjointed team purring like their predecessors because they are that - the second generation Worthington squad. As I have mentioned previously the turn around in playing staff is quite dramatic but essential none the less and for the main part Worthington has brought in younger players keen to learn.

Lets deal with another acusation that he doesnt like foreign players - Safri, Colins, Johansen.

And to end it one of the moaners even complained that the atmosphere on Sunday sucked and to be honest if I had to get up that early to go to a match where I was surrounded by whinging, moaning never-to-be satisfied supporters I probably would have wanted to go back to bed! Why don''t you take one look at yourselves and ask if you really have supported the team over the last few seasons - paying for a ticket means nothing if you are not going to try and lift the team in the bad times when they need you.
[/quote]

no offence chicken but if you are turning round and saying there are not managers available and worthy is the best option...  lol we are playing worse than i remember under hamilton at the moment... Of course their are managers who could do a good job!! at least 14 in the 1st division are doing a better job than worthy at the moment and with less resources!!!

"Mike Newell - Just got Luton promoted and is consolodating this season, he will stay there he is with a team he has built. Again linked with higher jobs." - actually Leicester are after him and he is available, why would he not leave luton to come to the biggest crowds in this division and a supposed better squad.....

"part Worthington has brought in younger players keen to learn" - you are having a laugh here arent you!!!!!! failed championship journeyman more like....

Ooh Wiz you do like to wind em up, however I agree with your sentiments and see your point, I can only see disaster for the Club if we keep picking up the odd win.  Obviously the players no longer want to turn out for Worthless, only the new loanees, Earnie doesn''t look that interested, if they did you could expect some effort and endeavour, except for the talentless Hughes.

I don''t wish for the team to lose but find it slightly amusing when we don''t get results when we patently don''t deserve anything from the game e.g. Ipswich and see those results as another nail in the coffin of NW.  Relegation may be a price worth paying but it ain''t gonna happen, neither were the play offs which I told anyone who would listen were beyond us in October.

However what I have got to say doesn''t matter as until Worthy goes I am an ex City supporter.

Chicken: I don''t post on here to gain or lose your respect, I post for me, and I don''t give a flying fig what posters say about me either.

Rudolph: Yes, I really do mean it mate, I''ve made one bet on here that we''ll be relegated, and I still stand by that, as a team we are that bad, anyone who denies this, is..........well..........in denial!. 

Our only hope of salvation is if the board sacks HIM now, today (I have stopped calling him by his name now!) and one more defeat will do it, I''m sure of that.

They (the board) would be very nervous for the Brighton home game with HIM in charge after yet another defeat at Hull.

Tumbleweed: To remain with the status quo in regards of results ie. a point here and a point there, thus just missing relegation, would be the worst scenario possible. Why?. Our gutless board would still stick with HIM next season and beyond that, judgeing HIM successfull for escaping the dreaded drop!.

Do you really want that?.

In closing, I never, repeat never, post to be popular, many of you who turn on me do just that, that''s the difference between us I suppose.

But for the long term good of our club, HE must go, if you can''t see or won''t accept that, then you are in for some bloody big disapointments this year!.

Chicken: I don''t post on here to gain or lose your respect, I post for me, and I don''t give a flying fig what posters say about me either.

Rudolph: Yes, I really do mean it mate, I''ve made one bet on here that we''ll be relegated, and I still stand by that, as a team we are that bad, anyone who denies this, is..........well..........in denial!. 

Our only hope of salvation is if the board sacks HIM now, today (I have stopped calling him by his name now!) and one more defeat will do it, I''m sure of that.

They (the board) would be very nervous for the Brighton home game with HIM in charge after yet another defeat at Hull.

Tumbleweed: To remain with the status quo in regards of results ie. a point here and a point there, thus just missing relegation, would be the worst scenario possible. Why?. Our gutless board would still stick with HIM next season and beyond that, judgeing HIM successfull for escaping the dreaded drop!.

In closing, I never, repeat never, post to be popular, many of you who turn on me do just that, that''s the difference between us I suppose.

But for the long term good of our club, HE must go, if you can''t see or won''t accept that, then you are in for some bloody big disapointments this year!.

[/quote]I have never posted to be popular, another mistake on your behalf, you''re getting good at that!  It just so happen that i (and many others in this thread it appears) disagree 100% with everything you stand for..[quote user="Cantley Canary"]I believe that making these slightly

eccentric postings is a harmless enough pastime for a man in your

situation. And most of us see you as a bit like an old grandad sitting

in the corner muttering to himself. Bless. Cup of tea grandad?[/quote]I have to say that comapring Wiz to ''an old grandad sitting

in the corner muttering to himself'' is possibly to most accurate summation i''ve seen!  Proven only by the fact that even he admits he has no interest in what people say about him and his thoughts.  In essence he merely posts  to  provoke a reaction.  You Sir, are an attention seeker and provide nothing but misery and inaccuracy to this forum.I fully expect you to not even read this post as this would be inkeeping with your new policy.  la,la,la..........i can''t hear you (unless you praise me!)

[quote user="Big A"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I have never posted to be popular, another mistake on your behalf, you''re getting good at that!  It just so happen that i (and many others in this thread it appears) disagree 100% with everything you stand for..

[quote user="Cantley Canary"]I believe that making these slightly eccentric postings is a harmless enough pastime for a man in your situation. And most of us see you as a bit like an old grandad sitting in the corner muttering to himself. Bless. Cup of tea grandad?[/quote]

I have to say that comapring Wiz to ''an old grandad sitting in the corner muttering to himself'' is possibly to most accurate summation i''ve seen!  Proven only by the fact that even he admits he has no interest in what people say about him and his thoughts.  In essence he merely posts  to  provoke a reaction. 

You Sir, are an attention seeker and provide nothing but misery and inaccuracy to this forum.

I fully expect you to not even read this post as this would be inkeeping with your new policy.  la,la,la..........i can''t hear you (unless you praise me!)
[/quote]

the biggest bringer of misery to this forum at the moment is currently in charge of our hoofball team (sorrry football team)

There is no need to "wish" or "hope" for Norwich to lose - i think that i have enough confidence in Nigel to lose the game. As for whether he gets sacked - well if they lose 4-0 or more there will be a great chance. As i have repeatedly said by fans protesting that will guarantee Worthless out - not by "hoping" the team lose.

My advice is that if you dont want norwich to win - put £100 on them with Bill Hill. I can assure you i won''t i dont think Norwich stand a chance (prediction 2-0 to Hull)

Maybe I didn''t express myself very well Wiz, but I feel that picking up the odd point here and there is (a) needed to avoid relegation and (b) going to result in NW getting removed. We don''t want (a) but we want (b) so far better to tootle along and hope that the Board have the sense to do a "parting by mutual consent" thing in June. The worst of all scenarios is we do have the run of defeats, Nigel does leave, but a new manager has to get us promoted into the Championship rather than out of it.

[quote user="No 9 - Bly"]

Chiken

Excellent stuff, nice to see the silient majority speaking up.

Your not the only one completely pissed off with 1st Wassock

And well none Big A

[/quote]

Rather than impress me with your childish insults Bly, try to convince me and the majority why we are wrong about him, sorry, you can''t can you?, you''d have to drop the insults wouldn''t you?.

And clearly thats not your style at all is it?.

You see thats the point, the only childish aspect of this whole ''Worthy Out'' saga is how you in particular are dealing with it.  I too beleive Worthy has had his time and should leave.  This doesn''t mean i have to resort to antics like:- not calling Worthington by his name, instead choosing to call him ''HIM'' = Childish- derogatory comments toward Delia = chilsish and pathetic- wanting other teams to win...constantly = unforgivable and childish and pathetic.I honestly think you need to take a long, hard look in the mirror before you begin to dismantle other posters behaviour on this forum.

If Worthington picked up a string of good results in the remaining matches I would still want him replaced in the summer.

Experience of December shows that for others who want him out now he would be back in favour.

When will you realisethat fickle and opinionated do not mix?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="No 9 - Bly"]

Chiken

Excellent stuff, nice to see the silient majority speaking up.

Your not the only one completely pissed off with 1st Wassock

And well none Big A

[/quote]

Rather than impress me with your childish insults Bly, try to convince me and the majority why we are wrong about him, sorry, you can''t can you?, you''d have to drop the insults wouldn''t you?.

And clearly thats not your style at all is it?.

[/quote]

And this from a man who dosn''t care what people think about him....hmm

I don''t have to justify my opinions to you or anyone else. Nor do I need to continous find fault or blame Worthington for everything including the 2nd World War.

I belive that stability matters, and that NW deserves better from a set of fans who seems to have forgotten the nine years outside the top flight without a sniff of return until he took over.

Using your own words Bly, I don''t have to justify my opinions to you or anyone else either, but unlike you I try, and succeed.

Thanks for the phrase though!.[:D]

Next.

Using your own words Bly, I don''t have to justify my opinions to you or anyone else either, but unlike you I try, and succeed.

Thanks for the phrase though!.[:D]

Next.

[/quote]Can you point me toward these posts where you have ''suceeded''?!  i haven''t seen them.  Posting the same opinion 10 times waiting for one person to post something in agreeance is NOT succeeding!Care to reply to my previous post, or has it touched a nerve?  I''d love to see you ''succeeding'' to argue your corner on that one