Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Re: if you want worthy out who would u put in??

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]I have been saying for a long time, Rant....we are in a relegation battle not a play off chase.[/quote] . . i WOULD PUT MY MUM IN CHARGE - SHE WOULD DO A BETTER JOB THAN WORTHY AT THE MOMENT....[/quote]

Worthingtons Record   - Play off final, Promotion to the Prem.

Your Mums Record     -   You

NW Wins!

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]I have been saying for a long time, Rant....we are in a relegation battle not a play off chase.[/quote] . . i WOULD PUT MY MUM IN CHARGE - SHE WOULD DO A BETTER JOB THAN WORTHY AT THE MOMENT....[/quote]

NW Wins!       

[/quote]

Hi squit - another point away from the dreaded drop - worthys doing quite well at the moment.....  he jusrt needs more penetration apparantly and penalty decisions...  or so I heard him say in the interview

[quote user="A load of squit"]

NW Wins!

[/quote]

Paul Sturrock... 3 promotions, a cup final and Europe.... makes Worthers look somewhat Sunday League in comparison eh Squit(Dicky)?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="A load of squit"]

NW Wins!

[/quote]

Paul Sturrock... 3 promotions, a cup final and Europe.... makes Worthers look somewhat Sunday League in comparison eh Squit(Dicky)?

jas :)

[/quote]

Yeh, but he wins against Pauls Mum, even the most ardent WO has give him that!

Mark Bowen and Dave Williams for me with Roberts at some coaching level. I would dearly love to see Peter Taylor here but there''s no chance of that. You look at Newcastle, just getting rid of Souness has worked wonders for the team morale and results and Glenn roeder is not the best manager in the world, but it shows you what a difference a change of manager can make. Worthy your time is up!!!!!!!! Delia this is the first time you and your board have had to make a tough decision, earn your money and sack him now. Things won''t get better until he''s gone.

[quote user="stan the man"]You look at Newcastle, just getting rid of Souness has worked wonders for the team morale and results and Glenn roeder is not the best manager in the world, but it shows you what a difference a change of manager can make.[/quote]

idiot

[quote user="Huddy "]

A management team of

Phil Parkinson (manager), knows the lower leagues inside out, young but succesful and exciting english manager with potential. Looks like a good bloke as well, gets animated, more than can be said for Nw

Dave Williams, get him in the 1st team picture now before he becomes another Adie Boothroyd.

Iwan Roberts, i would get him back to act as an ispiration to the young players and as a good role model and coach for the squad.

and maybe one other in the coaching squad, perhaps Brian kidd.

[/quote]

Huddy was on the ball there with Phil parkinson, hes done a good job since!