Sign in to follow this  
rich

huckbery

wow imagine huckbery and crouch with mcveigh out wide. That''s just an amazing signing. i really haven''t felt this excited for ages. how creative are we gonna be now.

well done worthy and the board that''s awesome

All credit to Worthington, fantastic signing! The best player who will have worn a Norwich shirt for ages!

Huckerby transformed Forest from playoff hopefuls to one of the best teams in the division, looking 4ward to some away day wins now!

We can complain about Worthy all we like, but this more than makes up for a summer of major disapointment.

Bring on any team on Div 1 Now!

so funny, only this morning I was rereading through these early posts.

Agreed...

a real playmaking midfielder would be very welcome...foot on the ball...focal point for dictating tempo...switching play swiftly...encouraging keep it low passing football rather than hoofball,

I''m sure the current team can play football, they just need someone who under pressure will still inspire good use of the ball...ie Fozzy against Southampton      .....  or dare I say it,  Safri (such a shame about him, whatever happened there)

Oh, I nearly forgot, and a composed central defender please.

Just the sort of inspired, surprising loans that will inject enthusiasm & rock solid belief into the supporters and team alike.

fingers crossed x [;)]