Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Skipp talks about Millwall draw

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Top, top bloke. Honest and says it like it is. Top player too, really need to make the most of him this season before he leaves and I feel it's gonna be real hard finding a good enough replacement.

#Sorensen

He reminds me of some of the cleverest, quietest and nicest young people I met during my studies (many moons hence). A great asset to Spurs, hope he leaves a lasting imprint on our other youngsters after he’s gone

I think Soresen is the intention, but if Spurs ain't going to play him and they want him to have Prem experience we might be fortunate enough to get him for one more season

Must get promoted first, based on recent performance that must be in doubt.  No plan how to deal with high press or how to overcome the packed defence.  Creativity without Emi has evaporated.  Swansea coming up if we want anything from game need to blunt Hourihane if not by Saturday at 5.00 pm top of the league will be a memory. 

1 minute ago, pete said:

Must get promoted first, based on recent performance that must be in doubt.  No plan how to deal with high press or how to overcome the packed defence.  Creativity without Emi has evaporated.  Swansea coming up if we want anything from game need to blunt Hourihane if not by Saturday at 5.00 pm top of the league will be a memory. 

Cheers pete.

• Haha 4

Skipp is truly excellent defensively.  He's also surprisingly good at dribbling at speed for a supposedly defensively-minded anchor type player.

The elephant in the room is (IMO) his passing / forward play.  Definitely needs improvement, and I've seen little of that since his first start.

This might turn out to be a good thing, as until he improves this, I'd be very surprised if he contested for a place in Tottenham's squad next season, meaning we might get another loan.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Cheers pete.

Of all the posters on here, Pete is the one I feel is most likely to be an AI bot.

Or a woe-bot, if you will.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Of all the posters on here, Pete is the one I feel is most likely to be an AI bot.

Or a woe-bot, if you will.

Very good.

There’s an entire network of converted  warehouses in Belarus dedicated to refining the entity we know as ‘Pete’

2 hours ago, pete said:

Blimey, if that's your outlook on top of the league Norwich, how do you feel about Coronavirus Pete?

7 hours ago, pete said:

We can’t actually be knocked off the top on Saturday can we?

10 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Top, top bloke. Honest and says it like it is. Top player too, really need to make the most of him this season before he leaves and I feel it's gonna be real hard finding a good enough replacement.

Just seen this and Skipp comes across as a really nice honest likeable guy

15 hours ago, Mullet said:

Just seen this and Skipp comes across as a really nice honest likeable guy

Not just his playing that's impressing Mourinho if rumours are to be bealived, but his attitude and mature Personality too

The moment we are fairly confident we’re going up (or the moment we’re confident we won’t be relegated if you’re Pete), we should drop Skipp and play Sorensen in his place. Thanks for the great job, but it need to be about improving our players, not Spurs’.