Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Millwall*****

12 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

He was in the EPL last season tbf.

And on fire before breaking his toe.

1 minute ago, Coneys Knee said:

Fantastic record, isn’t it? . Superb. Love him to bits and dread the day we don’t have him but he could quite easily have had another 20 on top of that and that is the reason he plus for us and not a top end premiership club. In my opinion of course.

I think he could have scored more this season, but two years back he scored most of his chances. Back then he might have been most clinical in world. Compared to that  there sure is big difference now. Still lots more clinical than most scorers in this league and many in PL though.

3 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Depends, do you not think people should apologise when they say something a bit dense?

I don’t think this board could take the strain of all the apologies if you want to start insisting on one every time someone says something a bit dense.

2 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I don’t think this board could take the strain of all the apologies if you want to start insisting on one every time someone says something a bit dense.

I dunno, saying Pukki should have scored 50 two seasons ago transcends your run of the mill PinkUn garbage (not counting Non Football, of course).

Dare I say we have been  (with half an eye on Friday's game) going through the motions and will push on in the last half an hour to win the game, with the minimum of effort...................?

12 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Don't think Placheta works well on the right, a bit too predictable with the defenders knowing he only wants to turn on to his left foot - and it restricts Max a bit too.

Oh, it's half time. Hard to tell.......

Things must be bad with a comment like this from the eternal optimist Lakey 😀

We’re so slow and negative and when we have got up we try to pass the ball in! Need to speed passes up a bit.