Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Millwall*****

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

If the changing rooms are too close together then the way team changes elsewhere, as far as I've seen it.

Even though they're all gonna be breathing on each other for 90 minutes? Just seems unnecessary

4 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

I think we're landed at cross-purposes re. the meaning of the word "ahead" in your original post. Do you mean ahead of Rupp as a number 10?

😂 yes sorry instead!       

6 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Rupp was our best midfielder last game so of course he was going to keep his place.

He was as good as anyone Hogs, but I really like the look of Sorensen, really like the calm nature and style...

Edited by Indy

14 minutes ago, Darth Vadis said:

Even though they're all gonna be breathing on each other for 90 minutes? Just seems unnecessary

Quick, let's make some rules up - even if they don't make sense - to make it look like we're doing something.

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

It's not just me then.

Only home commentary, you can change it in settings 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, city4eva said:

Sorted commentary, change it to Home in audio settings

Cheers, even biased commentary is better than nothing at all.

Following it on the BEEB. Apparently Placheta lined one up from outside the box, was well off target, and Vrancic and Pukki were looking with, shall we say, interest.

Does make me wonder if long hits are generally frowned upon and the emphasis is always on working a way in. I don't mind seeing the odd early hit from range - might encourage the defence to bullrush and lose shape.

These commentators are ****ing appalling. I'm turning them off, it's like two drunks in a pub who know **** all about football chatting about a match.

Just now, canarydan23 said:

These commentators are ****ing appalling. I'm turning them off, it's like two drunks in a pub who know **** all about football chatting about a match.

Just like on here then 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Following it on the BEEB. Apparently Placheta lined one up from outside the box, was well off target, and Vrancic and Pukki were looking with, shall we say, interest.

Does make me wonder if long hits are generally frowned upon and the emphasis is always on working a way in. I don't mind seeing the odd early hit from range - might encourage the defence to bullrush and lose shape.

It was an appalling shot. Vrancic and Pukki were on but he was given so much space you couldn't blame him shooting. Nowhere near on target, you'd be annoyed at a Sunday leaguer hitting one like that.