Sign in to follow this  
Costesseycanary

Millwall on ifollow

Just seen this on the Millwall FC website. If this is the case why cant we watch for free if we are season ticket holders!

Tuesday's game will be available on iFollow - please remember that it is a 6pm kick-off - with season ticket holders gaining free access. For full details, please click here. If you are not a season ticket holder but still wish to watch the fixture, then Match Passes are available here.

Preview | Millwall v Norwich City - News - Millwall FC

It’s because they are at home and their season ticket holders get all their home games free, just like we do.

10 minutes ago, Costesseycanary said:

Just seen this on the Millwall FC website. If this is the case why cant we watch for free if we are season ticket holders!

Tuesday's game will be available on iFollow - please remember that it is a 6pm kick-off - with season ticket holders gaining free access. For full details, please click here. If you are not a season ticket holder but still wish to watch the fixture, then Match Passes are available here.

Preview | Millwall v Norwich City - News - Millwall FC

What? NCFC season ticket holders can watch it for free as well. Midweek away games are free for season ticket holders.

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

What? NCFC season ticket holders can watch it for free as well. Midweek away games are free for season ticket holders.

I think I read that because this is a rearranged weekend fixture it's not available for free.

1 minute ago, Ian said:

I think I read that because this is a rearranged weekend fixture it's not available for free.

Really? That's ****e if true.

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

. Midweek away games are free for season ticket holders.

This was originally a Saturday match (date changed due to us being in the FA Cup 4th round) so NCFC season ticket holders don’t get it free. Hope this helps.

Just now, pearsos said:

This was originally a Saturday match (date changed due to us being in the FA Cup 4th round) so NCFC season ticket holders don’t get it free. Hope this helps.

So I'm now reading. Bunch of bastards. I would pay for it, but last time I tried that it didn't work. Fortunately before it took my money. Not sure I trust it to chuck them a tenner in the hope that it works this time.

If iFollow see a rearranged weekend fixture as a short-term sales opportunity, (instead creating the goodwill necessary to create higher sales in the long term), it tells me all I need to know about their thinking. 

Clearly their values are different to mine, so in true Duncan Bannatyne style "I'm oot.."

53 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Nope, but Fridays match against Swansea is

Red button (he said, expecting 10 posts in reply all contradicting each other)?

1 hour ago, pearsos said:

It’s because they are at home and their season ticket holders get all their home games free, just like we do.

Fair enough I understand that now, should have given it more thought!

5 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Red button (he said, expecting 10 posts in reply all contradicting each other)?

Nope it is the main game on Sky Sports One KO 8pm Friday evening.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Nope it is the main game on Sky Sports One KO 8pm Friday evening.

Far be it for me to correct you Tillo but, KO  is in fact 8-15 ,both on official website and livefootballontv.com ......its on sky sports football and ultra hd btw.

6 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Far be it for me to correct you Tillo but, KO  is in fact 8-15 ,both on official website and livefootballontv.com ......its on sky sports football and ultra hd btw.

Bit of a stupid KO time is that!

8 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Ok Pedantio 8.15pm it is but on my tellybox it comes on as i previously said Sky Sports One which is HD and good enough for me.

27 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Ok Pedantio 8.15pm it is but on my tellybox it comes on as i previously said Sky Sports One which is HD and good enough for me.

Ooooooh, a bit defensive!! they always used to say " ask a policeman for directions and local Information". At least you stated an earlier ko time if not the correct channel ...for anyone except yourself.   So a half out of two ain't bad..... seeing as you have retired . 😇

• Sad 1

Going to pay £10 tonight for the game as I'd penciled in paying for Swansea and can now watch that on NowTV.  The 6pm evening games are perfect timing with a young family.  We can watch the first half whilst eating dinner, get the kids ready for bed at halftime, then bedtime stories at full time!  Hate 7.45pm as an early bedtime is always a failure with our two, and if the kids stay up they're incredibly ratty by full time.  Friday night at 8.15pm, plus with the ability to pause NowTV for 30 minutes, should mean they'll be in bed and (hopefully) asleep so we can watch the game as live.  

11 minutes ago, rock bus said:

Bit confused, is today's game on sky red button? 

Decided to use this intervention called the internet to answer my own Q....no it's not!

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

Bit of a stupid KO time is that!

Dont shoot the messenger....at least I got the  facts right!!! 😇

34 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Dont shoot the messenger....at least I got the  facts right!!! 😇

Haha. Only people to blame for the KO time are Sky Sports!

1 hour ago, Matt Juler said:

Going to pay £10 tonight for the game as I'd penciled in paying for Swansea and can now watch that on NowTV.  The 6pm evening games are perfect timing with a young family.  We can watch the first half whilst eating dinner, get the kids ready for bed at halftime, then bedtime stories at full time!  Hate 7.45pm as an early bedtime is always a failure with our two, and if the kids stay up they're incredibly ratty by full time.  Friday night at 8.15pm, plus with the ability to pause NowTV for 30 minutes, should mean they'll be in bed and (hopefully) asleep so we can watch the game as live.  

I often find that happens to me watching Norwich games 😀

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

1 hour ago, Matt Juler said:

Opposite for me- son goes to bed at 7pm so 6pm is a nightmare, 7:45 is perfect.

Suppose it depends on age though.

I've swallowed the tenner, a mate told me they were pretty quick to refund him when it didn't work.

I quite like 6pm as my boy can watch it. Although having said that, he's fond of PSG and he watched them on Saturday for only the second time (first time being the Champions League final they lost) and after 7 games without even conceding a goal, never mind losing, they went and lost 3-2 with Lorient getting an injury time winner. So with that luck, I'm not sure I want to let him watch Norwich.

Shame it's not on Sky, will rely on the live feed on here and look forward to watching on Friday!

Just coughed up a tenner for the first time so fingers crossed it works and was worth the money.

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just coughed up a tenner for the first time so fingers crossed it works and was worth the money.

When it works, it's definitely better than Sky red button. Better picture and more camera angles.