Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Deeney

a nice 3 game cushion on them now!

Brentford and Swansea the main threats by the looks of things now, huge week ahead. Could be 10 points clear this time next week or alternatively 3rd place.

edit: we'd be 2nd still but Swansea 1 pt behind and a game in hand...

Edited by Tetteys Jig
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

a nice 3 game cushion on them now!

Brentford and Swansea the main threats by the looks of things now, huge week ahead. Could be 10 points clear this time next week or alternatively 3rd place

Perhaps a bit early to pin our hopes o what looks like the main threats as there's usually someone who comes up on the rails but a QPR win tonight is very handy.

Four points from the next two games would be OK particularly if three come at Swansea.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

2 minutes ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

Started spreading bets on our promotional rivals. Happy to part with a tenner here

Thats total dedication, respect 

I only watched the end of the game, but Watford's defence were so lethargic for the Adomah goal. Wonder if Watford raised their levels during the transfer window to try to get them moves and switched off knowing they're stuck there now till the summer.

Had a look at the score line a few minutes ago. Deeney had converted a early second half penalty but QPR had equalised. Seeing it was into stoppage time I wondering whether QPR could hold on and deny the Hornets all 3pts. What happened next? - I saw they were denying them any, and they have!

Bournemouth and Watford will be kicking themselves if they don't go up this year- think this league is the weakest it has been in awhile but they've been sucked into the pack while we've stayed clear.

3 minutes ago, king canary said:

Bournemouth and Watford will be kicking themselves if they don't go up this year- think this league is the weakest it has been in awhile but they've been sucked into the pack while we've stayed clear.

Watford were pretty clueless and really lacked energy. Deeney looks in a real grump most the while and doesn't seem to move around much nowadays.

I agree the standard seems is so much worse compared to 2018/19 and this will be our best chance of promotion.

34 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

2.1 to the Hoops.

Blimey 1 nil to Watford when I looked in, couldn’t be bothered to watch any further. Great stuff👍

14 hours ago, Hucks6 said:

Deeney is the new Micky Quinn(who ate all the pies) ha ha

May be an image of 2 people and people smiling

' Er Indoors with her friend Mick Quinn who is these days  far slimmer than his playing days.