Poor lad, obviously never recovered from having his penalty saved by Timmy. He’s just gone on loan-guess where? 😳

16 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Poor lad, obviously never recovered from having his penalty saved by Timmy. He’s just gone on loan-guess where? 😳

Blimey. Good signing, that. Hopefully he'll provide the goals to fire them to 8th position and ensure Agent Lambert keeps his job...

21 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Doesnt he look thrilled about it?

1_Mfcuxd.png

He looks like he stands outside train stations asking for spare change. 

• Haha 1

Wow, decent player, a year younger than Adam Idah but has played with him right through ROI Schoolboy and u18s. Always thought he was one that  would make it . Now he's gone there.  🤔

Think he could be a decent loan for them, supposedly that Jackson who got sent off the other night for them is moving on loan to Huddersfield, hes bloody awfull.

It's Tottenham's equivalent of sending him to Boot Camp. They've clearly told him to get his act together or this is where he'll end up permanently. That should get him playing better.

Binner: Hello Miss, I wish to register a complaint about this Parrott we've loaned, it's ****, it has ceased to be a footballer.

Lambert: Lovely plumage the Bermondsey Blue.

Would have been better off signing Mr Cadbury's parrot, more energy than their whole team put together

Edited by Icecream Snow

20 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

Would have been better off signing Mr Cadbury's parrot, more energy than their whole team put together

He does have a reputation for going berserk though, which does mean the red cards tend to stack up...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, C.I.D said:

Will he be No 1 in the pecking order though ? 😉

I shall summon the beak if you continue with such jokes. A man with your monicker should know better

45 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

No but I expect him to ruffle a few feathers 

"Let's be avian ya...!"

That's just terrible.

Parrott likes to play on the shoulder of the last defender.

Quite like the fact Ipswich have signed a player who Tim Krul told that he had never heard of him - therefore hadn’t written his penalty taking preferences on his famous bottle

I mean, he's already got experience of losing to Norwich so the good news is he has alot in common with some of his teammates.

They do seem to be building up a very big squad for a L.1 team.

They have been trying to unload a few but with mixed success and resulting in a net input to what was already a large squad.

Lambert seems to have some sort of Svengali-like hold over the owner, what with that long contract and this further expenditure.

There will need to be quite some clear-out at Portman Road come the Summer due to  the wage cap for that league.

The problem is the entire value of the squad left, after contracts have run out, will probably be less that the value of Emi's big toe.

Edited by BroadstairsR

If you face Time Krul in a penalty shootout it clearly causes long term mental damage.

Never mind the Netherlands squad, I think Krul should be in the Xmen.