Sign in to follow this  
Citytilidie

Hope I'm wrong

First post on here,  loving the season so far,  shame I can't take my seat in Jarrold,  slightly concerned by last two performances,  hope we're not about to have our first blip period 

...surely we had a ‘blip’ at the start of the season?!

If truth be told, our home form hasn’t quite been as good as on our travels, and we have rather struggled to put sides away at FCR.  Yes, we’ve won 8 of each, but we have played most of the top half away, and the bottom half at home.  

1 hour ago, Citytilidie said:

First post on here,  loving the season so far,  shame I can't take my seat in Jarrold,  slightly concerned by last two performances,  hope we're not about to have our first blip period 

Welcome to the forum but The Jarrold has been The South Stand for a couple of years if not more.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Welcome to the forum but The Jarrold has been The South Stand for a couple of years if not more.

Funnily enough I’ve been going to games for 40+ years and often find myself calling it the Jarrold stand so don’t really see your point other than being needlessly pedantic 

Edited by Branston Pickle

27 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Does anyone call it the Norwich And Peterborough stand rather than the River End?

Prob not anymore but some may call it the Regency 🙃

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Citytilidie said:

I sit in the Jarrold as well and we all know you never stop moaning.

🤣

To be fair, I've always sat in the South Stand. I used to work at Jarrolds and didn't like it much.