Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

COME ON CAPTAIN TOM, YOU CAN DO IT.

Our wonderful NHS doctors and nurses always do the best the they can. For Capt Tom I'm sure they will be going the extra mile and a half.

5 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Surprised at his age that he's not had the vaccine a long while ago. 

He has been struggling with pneumonia so his medication stopped him from having the vaccine.

There is a bit about his pneumonia treatment and the vaccine now

A spokeswoman for the family said Capt Sir Tom had not yet received the Covid-19 vaccine due to the medication he was on for pneumonia.

I'm surprised he doesn't have to do another hundred laps of his garden. But here's hoping he hangs on!

Wish him all the best.

Flying to the West Indies in December was never a good idea and should really have not been allowed to happen.

Edited by duke63

1 hour ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I'm expecting Buh to be along any minute relentlessly campaigning for this thread to be moved to the Non Football section. 

😢 Not this time...

come on Captain Tom! We’re all behind you mate!

15 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Off topic and definitely shouldn't be posted on the NCFC forum. 

I don’t believe some people sometimes  🙄.

Get well soon Tom.

Edited by pearsos
Add text
  • Like 2

Still praying for Sir Tom, but the latest update does not sound so promising I’m afraid.

Captain Sir Tom Moore's family are with him in hospital after he was admitted with coronavirus, the hospital has said.

The 100-year-old, who raised almost £33m for the NHS, was taken to Bedford Hospital on Sunday after requiring help with his breathing.

In a statement released with his daughters' consent, Bedford Hospital said it continued to care for him.

"At this time, members of Captain Tom's family are with him," it added.

The statement concluded with a request for "space and privacy" for relatives.

Capt Sir Tom had been treated for pneumonia over the past few weeks and last week tested positive for Covid-19, his daughter, Hannah Ingram-Moore, said on Twitter on Sunday.

She added he needed help with his breathing and was being treated on a ward, but not in ICU.

Bedford Hospital states on its website that visitors are not permitted due to current restrictions, unless there are exceptional circumstances.

18 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Still praying for Sir Tom, but the latest update does not sound so promising I’m afraid.

Captain Sir Tom Moore's family are with him in hospital after he was admitted with coronavirus, the hospital has said.

The 100-year-old, who raised almost £33m for the NHS, was taken to Bedford Hospital on Sunday after requiring help with his breathing.

In a statement released with his daughters' consent, Bedford Hospital said it continued to care for him.

"At this time, members of Captain Tom's family are with him," it added.

The statement concluded with a request for "space and privacy" for relatives.

Capt Sir Tom had been treated for pneumonia over the past few weeks and last week tested positive for Covid-19, his daughter, Hannah Ingram-Moore, said on Twitter on Sunday.

She added he needed help with his breathing and was being treated on a ward, but not in ICU.

Bedford Hospital states on its website that visitors are not permitted due to current restrictions, unless there are exceptional circumstances.

Well that's.. worrying

On 01/02/2021 at 09:38, pearsos said:

I don’t believe some people sometimes  🙄.

Get well soon Tom.

I know. If only people learnt to keep things in the right forums ehh? Forum would be a much better place.

44 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I know. If only people learnt to keep things in the right forums ehh? Forum would be a much better place.

You have misjudged the mood on the forum towards Sir Tom Moore and whether this is the right forum or not is irrelevant but keep digging and making yourself look a plank.

• Like 2

RIP Captain Sir Tom, your time took years coming but when it did you inspired many Young and Old.

Edited by Well b back