Uncle Fred

Do you really want to get promoted

7 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

It’s fun this season winning games playing well.

aside from the money what is enjoyable about the premier, getting butt raped every week and the spoiling of the weekend 

why can we win the league and just say no thanks on promotion and just do it all again the following season

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

****ing hell, this gets posted EVERY ****ING SEASON. 

Give it a ****ING REST. 

I doubt there's a Norwich supporter anywhere who doesn't always want us to win. If that's true then we are all ambitious not just to be in PL but also to win it.

However the PL is more and more for spectators and tv. It's becoming difficult for supporters in the stadium. And even the spectators get an inferior product to the tv audience.

Perhaps the answer could be to have a season ticket in the Champs and a sky subscription in the PL.

I think we need to get promoted to remain financially competitive. Teams that have come down and fallen away have suffered badly in recently years (Pompy, QPR, Hull, Blackpool, Wigan, Charlton, Sunderland for example). League 1 is basically half a graveyard of former Premier League teams!

Yes.

Financially being in it (if done correctly) means the club will be in good health and there will always be a NCFC. I want us to be able to have a sustained period to help develop our squad as well as keep attracting and growing the best youngsters in the country.  Also I think that will be the route to having the City stand redeveloped, a trivial matter at first glance, but actually something that would be key to us maximising match day revenue and funding the club correctly. 

In terms of competition, its the hardest league in the world but I remember the season under Lambert where we were able to get ourselves into a solid position. Thats all we need to do, 2-3 seasons of coming 12-16th and we would then start to see our ability to compete in the transfer market increase and then becoming a Southampton style club who could potentially start looking to break into the top 6.

Is it more fun an exciting winning every week in the championship? Yes? Is that something extremely difficult to maintain? yes. Every season we are down here is a risk that we don't bounce back up, and then your only a few injuries and bad spells away from a relegation battle and the financial doomsday that would create for us.

Despite all the talk of self funding, promotion is essential to secure our mid term financial security. 

I would always want us to be at the highest level we can be anyway. 

Presuming this question is not serious, however just in case it is its the stupidest question I've seen for a while.

57 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Presuming this question is not serious, however just in case it is its the stupidest question I've seen for a while.

He does have the excuse of being a simpleton. 

• Like 1