bringbackchippy

We should of cashed in, it won't be there at end of season

Just now, hogesar said:

Hey, I'm not intolerant to 55 year old fat bald men. See my dad, for example. Well he's not bald but he's nailed down the other two. I'm intolerant of racist trolls on a Norwich forum.

You know what I'm saying. The unhelpful insinuation is that people in those categories are more likely to be racist, which is pretty daft when you're (quite rightly) trying to call someone out for their prejudice.

It's now the day after what was a disappointing performance and result and was as upset as the Op.  But sometimes its better to give time to consider the subject before venting your spleen on your keyboard.  The Op is probably feeling foolish unless this was intended to be proper trolling.  The Brentford and Swansea were against two of the bottom dwellers ours was against a well drilled outfit who had a perfect game plan, no shots on target.  Lets see how Brentford fare next Saturday against Boro and the Swansea result on Friday to gauge if there is a crisis at Carrow Rd.  

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

You know what I'm saying. The unhelpful insinuation is that people in those categories are more likely to be racist, which is pretty daft when you're (quite rightly) trying to call someone out for their prejudice.

I know I know, but let's be honest, you know my posting style on here well enough by now..

18 hours ago, bringbackchippy said:

We should of cashed in now on Buendia, Aarons and Cantwell because it wont be offered at the end of season!

Although  we are in a decent position at the moment, for me Swansea will win the league, Brentford runners up. I would hate to play Watford or Bournmouth in the play offs. Dont think we are good enough to keep in top two.

Then nobody is going to pay the money we could have got. Could have got 50 mill possibly.

Ah, the verb "to of". It's not a good start, and it just gets worse.

• Haha 2

So the OP is a fat, bald , 55 year old racist Binner who was selling Norwich City boardroom carpet a few years back. Have i got that right ?

30 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So the OP is a fat, bald , 55 year old racist Binner who was selling Norwich City boardroom carpet a few years back. Have i got that right ?

Well you got the carpetright.

They've probably got a sale too...

52 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Hole in one I think.

Ha ha love the responces. 

For the record lm not a scummer, l don't rate Farke that highly, l wasn't talking about yesterday's game, lm not a cabbage window licker, and as for Max Aarons, great player!

16 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Hole in one I think.

Nutty had it right. Without you stereotyping fat 55 year old bald men what evidence have you that he is a Binner ? 

37 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Nutty had it right. Without you stereotyping fat 55 year old bald men what evidence have you that he is a Binner ? 

Hey, you said binner, not me. I assumed you had some other knowledge. 

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Hey, you said binner, not me. I assumed you had some other knowledge. 

You were the one who when i cobbled together the posts of various posters on this thread among which was an assumption that he was a Binner then replied 'Hole in one '.

1 minute ago, bringbackchippy said:

Oh one more thing hog, a racist, BLM some people would say they do, where else could we get our knives, guns and drugs from?

I have no idea what you're trying to say but I'm guessing it's racist, again.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

You were the one who when i cobbled together the posts of various posters on this thread among which was an assumption that he was a Binner then replied 'Hole in one '.

So is he a binner or not?

Just now, hogesar said:

So is he a binner or not?

My assumption based on his knowledge of Norwich City is no but basing things on assumptions can sometimes be wrong unless all 55 year old fat bald men are racists. 

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

My assumption based on his knowledge of Norwich City is no but basing things on assumptions can sometimes be wrong unless all 55 year old fat bald men are racists. 

Nah, not all 55 year old fat bald men are racist.