bringbackchippy

We should of cashed in, it won't be there at end of season

We should of cashed in now on Buendia, Aarons and Cantwell because it wont be offered at the end of season!

Although  we are in a decent position at the moment, for me Swansea will win the league, Brentford runners up. I would hate to play Watford or Bournmouth in the play offs. Dont think we are good enough to keep in top two.

Then nobody is going to pay the money we could have got. Could have got 50 mill possibly.

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Can't beat a massive over reaction on a Saturday night 

Imagine drawing with 10 men against a team that will most likely finish in the playoffs and your first thought is

'WHY HAVE WE NOT SOLD OUR BEST PLAYERS!??!?!?'

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

4 minutes ago, bringbackchippy said:

We should of cashed in now on Buendia, Aarons and Cantwell because it wont be offered at the end of season!

Although  we are in a decent position at the moment, for me Swansea will win the league, Brentford runners up. I would hate to play Watford or Bournmouth in the play offs. Dont think we are good enough to keep in top two.

Then nobody is going to pay the money we could have got. Could have got 50 mill possibly.

Bin whiff. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, bringbackchippy said:

Why aren’t we a selling club?

29 minutes ago, bringbackchippy said:

What you mean supporters who know what they are talking about? There's not many of us on here!

You're certainly not one of them. 

Oh, it's could have, not could of 😉

EDIT: D'oh stupid sausage fingers, should have 😂

Edited by Ken Hairy

51 minutes ago, bringbackchippy said:

We should have cashed in now on Buendia, Aarons and Cantwell because it wont be offered at the end of season!

There you go it is now correct. 👍

55 minutes ago, bringbackchippy said:

It's not an over reaction believe me, you probably agree with me deep down!

Well then hold on, let me just checkNo

51 minutes ago, bringbackchippy said:

It's not an over reaction believe me, you probably agree with me deep down!

Not quite sure if this is a wind up.

However, just for the sake of joining in, can you honestly imagine the fall out at the club not least the supporters if we hade 'cashed in'?

It's quite clear that those three are amongst the best we have and the message to the team would have been clear, damaging and would probably effect us for a few seasons hence.

All three are going to go at some point, probably within the next two years, but now? Not a chance. 

Take a breath

1 hour ago, bringbackchippy said:

Binner

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bringbackchippy said:

That's the spirit 👍

I would much rather have Emi playing for us with his temperament issues than playing for Arsenal without them.

That said I thought he was unlucky today. Boro players got him sent off with their play acting.

The attempts at trolling are really getting weak these days.

"should HAVE"
Some quality pant-wetting go on here.

In the last 5 games:
 - Only Brentford have gained on us, by 2 points.
 - Swansea & Reading have stayed with the same points gap.
 - Watford have fallen 1 further point behind Norwich.
 - Bournemouth have fallen 8 further points behind.

• Like 1

I mean I know you won't be a fan of Aarons because you're a massive racist but still, this post is a bit OTT even for you.